No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie - this easy no bake peanut butter cheesecake is full of peanut butter cups with a NUTTER BUTTER pie crust!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 Nutter Butter Crust Oreo Crust, or Graham Cracker Crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces whipped topping or 3 cups freshly whipped cream
- 2 cups peanut butter cups chopped divided
- Hot fudge ice cream topping optional
Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer. Mix in granulated sugar and peanut butter, then mix in vanilla, beating until smooth and no lumps remain. Fold in the whipped topping, then stir in 1 1/2 cups of the chopped peanut butter cups.
Place filling in prepared pie crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped peanut butter cups and drizzle with hot fudge ice cream topping. Chill at least 4 hours before cutting and serving.
Pie lasts up to 3 days in the refrigerator or you can freeze it for up to one month.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 177mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 402IU | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg