Salty Dog Punch
Salty Dog Punch - this easy cocktail recipe is made with grapefruit juice, vodka, and soda with lime for garnish and a salted rim! It's the perfect not-to-sweet spring or summer punch!
For one cocktail:
- 3 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce lemon lime soda
- Lime slices for garnish
- Morton Kosher Salt for the rim of the glass
For a pitcher:
- 6 cups grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 4 cups lemon lime soda or a combination lemon lime soda and club soda, or diet lemon lime soda
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Morton Kosher Salt to rim the glasses
To make one cocktail: rub a slice of lime around the rim of your glass. Dip glass upside down on a plate of salt to salt the rim. Add ice to the glass, then add juice and vodka. Add a splash of soda to taste and a slice of lime for garnish.
To make a pitcher: Mix juice, vodka, and soda in a pitcher. Add lime slices for garnish. Rub a slice of lime around the rim of each serving glass, then dip them upside down on a plate of salt to salt the rim. Serve drink over ice.
Serving: 1Cocktail | Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Sodium: 1922mg | Sugar: 2g