No Bake Lemon Cream Pie
No Bake Lemon Cream Pie - this EASY lemon pie recipe has a homemade graham cracker crust and is filled with lemon and vanilla pudding! It's the EASIEST lemon pie recipe ever!
Servings 8 -10 servings
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust Recipe or Shortbread Crust Recipe either homemade or store bought
- 1 box 3.4 ounces instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 box 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups low-fat or full-fat milk
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Whipped cream marshmallow whipped cream, or Cool Whip, for topping
Make pie crust according to directions and chill until ready to fill.
Whisk both pudding mixes with milk until smooth. Let sit 3-5 minutes until it is soft set. Stir in lemon zest.
Pour pudding mix into prepared pie crust. Cover and chill at least 3 hours or until set.
Before serving: top with whipped cream or cool whip.
Store in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Serving: 1/8th slice of pie | Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 666mg | Sugar: 19g