No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie - this easy no bake pie recipe is all peanut butter with a no bake crust! It's so creamy and everyone loves it!
Servings 10 servings
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust from scratch or store bought, see note
- 1 3.4 ounces box instant vanilla pudding mix see note
- 3/4 cup peanut butter creamy or chunky
- 1 1/4 cups milk see note
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 8-ounce containers whipped topping divided
Whisk pudding mix, milk, peanut butter, and vanilla together. Fold in one container of whipped topping. Pour into prepared pie crust. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Before serving: top with additional whipped topping.
Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Pie can also be frozen for a cold treat or to store.
Pudding note: you can use sugar free or regular INSTANT pudding. SF pudding comes in about 1.5 ounce boxes.
Only use cow's milk for best results.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 49IU | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg