Butter Pecan Pancakes
Butter Pecan Pancakes - this easy recipe is the BEST PANCAKE RECIPE EVER. The flavor tastes just like butter pecan ice cream, especially with the butter pecan syrup!
Servings 10 pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups International Delight Southern Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans optional
Preheat griddle to 350°F.
Whisk flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. In a large measuring cup, whisk the eggs, coffee creamer, and melted butter. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry and then stir in pecans. Batter will be thick and slightly lumpy.
Scoop batter onto hot griddle after spraying with nonstick cooking spray. Bake until brown on both sides.
To make syrup: melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add syrup and bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes at a low boil. Remove from heat and add vanilla and pecans. Serve warm over pancakes. (Use immediately, reheat once syrup cools and solidifies.)