Whether for lunch or an easy weeknight meal, Arugula Pizzas are the PERFECT solution. Just a few simple ingredients and everyone loves pizza - including the kids - even with arugula on top!
Servings 1 -4 servings
- 4 mini pizza crusts or naan flatbread or make mini crusts from homemade dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 8 ounce can sliced black olives
- 1 roma tomato seeded and diced
- 1-2 cups of fresh arugula
Preheat oven to 450°F. Lay out pizza crusts or naan on parchment paper on cookie sheets.
Top crusts with desired amount of sauce, cheese, olives, and diced tomatoes. Top with a handful of arugula.
Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is hot. Slice into wedges and serve.