Jalapeño Popper Sheet Pan Chicken
Jalapeño Popper Sheet Pan Chicken - this EASY chicken dinner is a sheet pan meal that's done fast! It's the perfect easy weeknight meal; chicken breasts stuffed with a creamy jalapeño mixture! It's done in under 40 minutes and was perfectly cooked.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (2-4 breasts, depending on size)
- 4 ounces Challenge cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeños diced
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 peppers red, yellow, green, or a combination, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 12-16 ounces green beans washed and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray an 18x25” rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Stir together cream cheese, jalapenos, and cheddar cheese.
Slice each chicken breast open slightly and stuff 1/4 of the cheese mixture into the center of each breast. Season breasts with salt and pepper.
Toss peppers, onions, and green beans with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Place the chicken in the center of the prepared baking sheet and the vegetables around the outside. Bake until the thickest part of the chicken is no longer pink and the vegetables are cooked, stirring the vegetables halfway through baking. This will take 25-35 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chicken.