Peppermint Mocha Fudge
Peppermint Mocha Fudge is an easy chocolate fudge recipe flavored like a peppermint mocha drink. This cooked fudge is SO easy to make and so smooth!
Servings 36 pieces
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound powdered sugar about 3 3/4 cups
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup International Delight Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or use coffee extract for more coffee flavor
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peppermint chip pieces such as Andes brand or chopped candy canes
Line an 8x8” pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Place a 3 quart saucepan over medium heat. Melt the butter and then add the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, coffee creamer, extract, and salt. Whisk until smooth and cook until the entire mixture is melted and hot.
Spread mixture in prepared pan. Sprinkle with peppermint chip pieces or chopped candy canes. Let sit at room temperature until cool then chill to set if needed. Slice into squares and serve.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 277mg | Sugar: 13g