Lemon Herb Chicken
Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken - this delicious and easy chicken marinade recipe is perfect for dinner and is only a 30 minute meal!
Servings 4 servings
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice about 2-3 lemons, depending on size
- 2 cloves garlic crushed OR 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound chicken breasts or chicken breast tenders
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Whisk together lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, oil, salt, pepper, and seasoning.
If you’re using chicken breasts, pound lightly with a rolling pin to make them even in size.
Place marinade on chicken. Let soak for 15-30 minutes.
Preheat grill or griddle to medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill and grill chicken on both sides until done in the middle. Serve warm or room temperature.
This chicken goes great on salad!
Serving: 4ounces | Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 383mg