Easy Egg Muffins
Easy Egg Muffins are the perfect breakfast recipe! These are dairy free and full of bacon and peppers. They freeze easy too for fast morning breakfasts.
Servings 12 muffins
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened almondmilk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup green pepper diced (about 1/4 of a regular sized pepper)1
- 1/3 cup cooked bacon diced2
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cavity muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
Whisk eggs and almond breeze until smooth, then whisk in flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
Stir in green pepper and chopped bacon.
Pour mixture evenly into muffin pan.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until eggs are done to your liking.
Cool a few minutes before removing from pan.
Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days or freeze for up to one month.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 1782mg