Easy Chocolate Biscuit Bombs
These Chocolate Biscuit Bombs are like the best chocolate danish ever! Only 2 ingredients, they bake up fast; they're the perfect brunch or dessert recipe.
Servings: 8 biscuits
- 1 can 8 count/16.3 ounces/462g Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits or similar product
- 1 cup (170g) chocolate chips (any kind)
- ½ cup (57g) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream or milk
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan or pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
Unroll biscuits. Place about 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips in the center and roll up the biscuit to conceal. Place in prepared pan.
Bake 12-18 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool at least 10 minutes before icing and/or serving.
To make icing: whisk powdered sugar, vanilla, and enough cream to make it a pourable consistency.
Store loosely covered for up to 2 days.
Serving: 1roll | Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 460mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 27g