Tropical Ambrosia Salad
Tropical Ambrosia Salad is an easy ambrosia recipe full of oranges, cherries, and pineapple. It's made with marshmallows and pudding mix, no sour cream!
Servings 10 servings
- 2 boxes 3.4 ounces each instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1/4 cups Almond Breeze almondmilk Unsweetened Original refrigerated or shelf-stable
- 1 16 ounce / 454g jar maraschino cherries, drained and patted dry
- 1 can 20 ounces / 567g crushed pineapple, drained very well
- 1 can 15 ounces / 425g mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped almonds optional
Whisk pudding and almondmilk in a large bowl. Let sit for 3-5 minutes until thickened.
Slice cherries in half. Make sure all fruit is drained well.
Stir fruit, marshmallows, coconut, and nuts (if using) into pudding. Chill until set, about 1 hour.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Sodium: 242mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 36g