Chocolate Mint Crinkle Cookies Recipe
These Chocolate Mint Kiss Crinkle Cookies are a mix between chocolate crinkles and the classic blossom cookie. It’s the ultimate mint chocolate cookie!
Servings: 36 cookies
- 1 ½ cups (186g) all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup (60g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (118ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (200g) packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup (57g) powdered sugar for coating
- 36 Mint Truffle Hershey’s Kisses see note
Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
Using a hand mixer, mix oil, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Slowly mix in dry ingredients.
Scoop 1 tablespoon balls of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. You don’t need to space them; we’re going to chill the dough.
Chill the cookies at least 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
Place powdered sugar in a small bowl. Roll the cookies in the powdered sugar then evenly space them on the cookie sheet (they won’t spread much).
Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cookies are slightly flatter and crackled on the top. Remove from oven and immediately press an Kiss in the center of each cookie. Let cool completely before removing.
Store in an air tight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Use any kind of Hershey’s Kiss you want – peppermint, regular, almond or any flavor goes great with the chocolate crinkle cookie.
- Do not move the cookie sheets once you’ve added the Kiss on top – the flavored kisses are delicate an will collapse if not allowed to re-firm up after they melt from the hot cookies.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 44mg | Potassium: 63mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg