Crescent Roll Apple Pie
This soft and fluffy crust is made out of crescent rolls and is very easy to make!
Servings: 16 servings
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls (8 rolls each)
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- ½ cup (57g) powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Open one can of crescent rolls and unroll dough (do not separate rolls). Lay the sheet of crescent roll dough in the bottom of the pan and press the seams together.
Top with apple pie filling.
Unroll second sheet of crescent rolls and press seams to adhere, then top the apple pie filling with the sheet, tucking the edges down to meet the bottom layer.
Bake 30-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the bottom is cooked through.
Cool completely then make icing by whisking powdered sugar with 1 tablespoon heavy cream, adding more as needed. Drizzle over cooled pie.
Store pie in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Pie can be frozen whole or in slices for up to 3 months.
- Use any pie filling for the pie! If using homemade apple pie filling, use about half the batch.
- Make the icing with apple cider for a thinner but flavorful glaze.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 44mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.1mg