Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
Air Fryer Broccoli is so easy to make and uses very little oil! We love using our air fryer for vegetables because they come out perfect every time!
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Cook Time6 minutes mins
Total Time11 minutes mins
Course: Side Dish
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ½ teaspoon vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt (plus more to taste)
Wash and trim broccoli.
Toss with oil, then toss with garlic powder, pepper, onion powder, and salt.
Place broccoli into the air fryer.
Cook at 400°F for 6 minutes. Shake the container after 3 minutes to make sure it’s cooking evenly. All machines cook differently so yours may cook faster.
Remove from the air fryer. Toss and serve, adding additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: when the broccoli is done, sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan or drizzle with lemon juice.
- Trim broccoli to equal sizes to have them cook evenly.
- Broccoli tastes great when it is cooked until bright green or even a little browned
on the edges.
- Use an oil that can be cooked at high heat.
- Use your favorite seasonings. Try chili powder, cumin, curry powder, parsley or anything you like. If you use fresh garlic, don’t add it until the last 2-3 minutes of cooking.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 23kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg