Cherry Fluff Recipe
This Cherry Fluff dessert salad only takes 5 minutes to make along with chill time in the fridge. It’s so simple to put together, and perfect for when you need a dessert in a hurry.
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Chill Time1 hour hr
Total Time1 hour hr 10 minutes mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling or use about 2 cups of homemade
- 1 20 ounce/567g can crushed pineapple
- 1 3.4 ounce/96g box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces (226g) Cool Whip
- 2 cups (120g) mini marshmallows
Slightly drain pineapple (open the can and pour off the excess liquid). Place in a large bowl along with the pie filling.
Add the pudding mix and stir to combine.
Fold in cool whip until combined.
Add marshmallows and stir. Chill 1 hour before eating.
Store in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- Add 1 cup (105g) chopped pecans, walnuts or almonds
- Use cheesecake pudding mix
- Use any flavor pie filling
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 63mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg