Peanut Butter M&M Cookies Recipe
Peanut Butter M&M Cookies are the best ever peanut butter cookie filled with your favorite flavor M&Ms!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1/2 cup 113g unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup 213g creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup 138g light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup 50g granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon 5ml vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon 15ml milk
- 1/2 teaspoon 3g baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup 248g all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups M&Ms any flavor
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
Place butter and peanut butter in a large bowl. Using a hand or a stand mixer, mix until combined then add both sugars. Cream until smooth. Mix in egg, vanilla, and milk and mix on medium speed until combined.
Mix in baking soda and salt, then slowly mix in flour and mix just until the batter is smooth and comes together. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl during mixing. Stir in M&Ms.
Scoop 2 tablespoon balls of dough and place 2-inches apart on prepared cookie sheets. Using a fork, create a criss cross pattern on the cookies to flatten slightly. (Tip: if the dough starts sticking to the fork, dip it in a bit of granulated sugar.)
Bake for 9-13 minutes, or until the edges are just golden brown and the tops are no longer glossy. Cool on cookie sheets at least 10 minutes before removing.
Baking times: 1-tablespoon cookies: 7-11 minutes 2-tablespoon cookies: 9-13 minutes Jumbo 1/4 cup cookies: 10-15 minutes 9x13-inch pan: 20-25 minutes
- You don’t have to chill the dough. Three cheers for that, right? No waiting, just mix and bake.
- They stay soft for several days in an airtight container. I hate when cookies turn hard a day after you make them – you won’t have that problem with these.
- They’re freezer-friendly, too! You can freeze the dough and bake the cookies later (more about that in a minute) or you can freeze the baked cookies and thaw them as you want them. Learn how to freeze desserts!
- You can customize them. Have you seen how many different kinds of M&Ms there are these days? You can’t go wrong with a classic M&M, but peanut butter cookies with peanut butter M&Ms are fantastic. Definitely my favorite!
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 157IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg