Chicken Fried Rice
Easy Chicken Fried Rice done in 20 minutes and it only has 5 WW Freestyle points per serving!
Servings 3 servings
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 1/2 cup carrots diced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 3/4 cup frozen green peas
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 cups brown rice cooked
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken diced or shredded
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Pepper to taste
- Additional green onions for garnish
Whisk eggs in a bowl to scramble. Add to nonstick skillet and cook over medium-low heat, scrambling, until cooked through. Remove eggs to a plate and set aside.
Wipe out pan as needed. Add oil, yellow onion and carrots and place over medium heat. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring often. Add the garlic and cook one minute more. Add the peas and cook 3 minutes more.
Add green onions and chicken, cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the rice and cook until all is hot, then stir in the soy sauce. Cook 2 minutes to coat, then stir in eggs. Once the rice is all hot, it’s done.
Serve as a side dish or as a main dish or lunch.
- 3 main dish servings: 5 WW Freestyle Points
- 6 side dish servings: 3 WW Freestyle Points
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 727kcal | Carbohydrates: 108g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 668mg | Potassium: 840mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 4120IU | Vitamin C: 19.2mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 5mg