Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cookie
Learn how to make a cookie in a mug without egg! A chocolate cookie in a mug with peanut butter is the perfect easy dessert for one - a simple gooey and fudgy cookie you will LOVE!
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Total Time5 minutes mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon (14g) unsalted butter (or butter spread)
- 1 tablespoon (13g) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (4g) granulated sugar
- 3 drops pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg yolk OR 1 tablespoon milk OR 1 tablespoon egg beaters
- 2 teaspoons (2g) cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon (8g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon (11g) mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon (17g) peanut butter creamy or chunky, optional (also try Nutella, Biscoff, or any other spread)
Place butter in an 8-ounce coffee mug (or bigger, but it doesn’t grow much). Melt in the microwave, about 20 seconds. Stir in sugars, vanilla, and baking powder. Stir in egg yolk, coca, and flour. Stir in chocolate chips.
Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. You may need to cook it up to 60 seconds depending on your microwave or doneness preference. Tip with peanut butter (if using). Let cool slightly before eating.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 421kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 228mg | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 232mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 643IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 2mg