Dulce de Leche Pie Recipe
Graham cracker crust, ganache bottom, dulce de leche filling - this pie is the trifecta of amazing! Plus it's no-bake, a win for summer!
Servings 10 servings
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust from scratch or from the store
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche room temperature (from scratch or the store)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip (regular, light, or fat-free)
- 1/3 cup hot fudge sauce OR
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
Make sure pie crust is chilled and ready to fill.
Place 1 cup chocolate chips and 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe measuring cup or bowl. Heat for 45 seconds on HIGH, then whisk until smooth. Depending on your microwave you may need to heat it for another 15-30 seconds. Pour this mixture into the pie crust and chill until ready to fill.
Beat cream cheese, dulce de leche, sugar, and vanilla with a hand mixer until smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip. Spread carefully on top of the black bottom in the crust.
To top the pie using hot fudge sauce: place gently warmed hot fudge in a small ziploc bag and cut off one tip. Pipe desired design on the top of the pie.
To top the pie using homemade ganache: melt 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream in 15 second increments on 50% power, stirring in between each, until melted and smooth. Place this mixture in a small ziploc bag and cut off one tip, then pipe desired design on the pie.
This pie will last up to 5 days in your refrigerator. Make sure it's sealed in a tupperware container so it doesn't get funky.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 159mg | Potassium: 193mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 452IU | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 2mg