Lemon Pie Milkshake
Like a no-bake lemon pie...in milkshake form! Lemon pudding mix and curd give this milkshake a rich lemon flavor. Top it with your favorite cookies to make a crust!
Servings 1 -2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream or vanilla frozen yogurt
- 3 tablespoons instant lemon pudding mix see note
- 1/2 cup milk regular, low-fat, or non-fat
- 1/4 cup lemon curd see note
- Golden Oreos Nilla Wafers, or graham crackers for topping
Place ice cream, pudding mix, and milk in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into serving glasse(s).
Swirl in lemon curd and top with broken cookies.