Maple Bacon Crunch Ice Cream Recipe
Maple ice cream filled with crispy bacon bits and toffee crunch pieces, all made without a machine!
Servings: 12 servings
- 10 slices bacon
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon maple extract
- ½ cup (120g) toffee bits
Cook the bacon until crisp but not burnt. Drain and cool on paper towels. Crumble.
Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
Place the sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl. Stir in the maple extract and toffee bits. Fold in the whipped cream and the crumbled bacon.
Place ice cream mixture in an airtight container. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- You can use regular or fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- If you want a lower fat ice cream, use 2 containers (8-ounces each) in place of the heavy whipping cream.
- Store in freezer for up to 1 month.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 79mg | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 704IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 0.1mg