Hazelnut Caramel Apple Nachos
An easy snack or dessert, these caramel apple nachos are infused with hazelnut flavor using coffee creamer!
Servings: 3 -4 servings
- 15 caramel squares unwrapped
- 1/4 cup International Delight Hazelnut Creamer
- 2 apples your favorite, cored and sliced into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- Chopped hazelnuts and/or mini chocolate chips for garnish
Place the caramels and creamer in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until the caramel is melted and smooth. This will take about 2 minutes, depending on your microwave.
Chill the caramel until it's pourable but not runny, at least 15 minutes.
When ready to assemble the nachos: arrange the sliced apples on serving plate. Place the caramel in a sandwich bag with the tip cut off and pipe over apples. Place the chocolate hazelnut spread in a bowl and heat for about 20 seconds in the microwave, or just until it will drizzle without being too thick. Place it in another sandwich bag, cut off the tip, and drizzle over caramel. Sprinkle with hazelnuts and chocolate chips, if desired.