The BEST No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
The BEST No Bake Cheesecake Recipe - this easy cheesecake recipe is completely no bake! It has a thick graham cracker crust and a sweet cheesecake filling. Perfect for Summer and everyone loves it!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 10 servings
Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs about 18 sheets
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 11 tablespoons unsalted or salted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt only if using unsalted butter
- 2 8-ounce blocks cream cheese room temperature (do not use low-fat)
- 14 ounces 1 can sweetened condensed milk (regular, not low fat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Berries or pie filling for topping
Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl and stir using a fork. The mixture will resemble wet sand. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-10” springform pan. Chill at least 10 minutes before filling.
Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand or a stand mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and mix until smooth and no lumps remain. Pour into prepared crust. Chill at least 4 hours before serving so the mixture can set.
Top with berries or your favorite pie filling. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Cheesecake can be made 1 day in advance, but don’t top it until ready to serve. It can also be frozen.
If it's having trouble solidifying, freeze for 2 hours.
Recipe slightly adapted from Martha Stewart.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 627kcal | Carbohydrates: 87g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 1332mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 63g