Pizza Tortellini Salad
Pizza Tortellini Salad - this easy pasta salad recipe is full of pizza flavor with cheese tortellini, pepperoni, bell peppers, olives, tomatoes and a homemade balsamic dressing! It's perfect for a summer potluck!
- 1 bag about 19 ounces Cheese Tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup Pepperoni slices halved
- 1 can 8 ounces sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Balsamic Dressing recipe follows, or use your favorite brand
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon or spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon diced shallot
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper or to taste
Stir together cooked tortellini, pepper, tomatoes, pepperoni, olives, and shredded parmesan in a large serving bowl.
To make dressing: add all ingredients to a mason jar or dressing container. Seal and shake well to combine.
Dress the salad with desired amount of dressing. There will be dressing left over; store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Pasta salad is good prepared for up to 2 days; store tightly covered in refrigerator.