Pumpkin Monkey Bread French Toast Casserole
Pumpkin Monkey Bread French Toast Casserole - this easy breakfast recipe combines two favorites: baked French toast and pumpkin monkey bread! It's the perfect easy fall brunch recipe.
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 (16.3 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands!)
- 2 tablespoons (25g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup (57g) unsalted butter melted
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup (112g) pumpkin puree
- ½ cup Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer (see note)
- ¾ cup (97g) chopped pecans
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup (113g) Powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Unroll biscuits and cut each one into 6 pieces. Place biscuits in a large gallon size bag. Stir together cinnamon and sugar and pour over biscuits. Seal back and shake to coat.
Pour melted butter in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Arrange biscuit pieces over butter in the pan.
Whisk eggs and pumpkin with coffee creamer. Pour over biscuits, then sprinkle with chopped pecans. Drizzle maple syrup over the top.
Bake for about 40 minutes, or until biscuits are cooked through and casserole is golden brown.
Make topping: whisk powdered sugar and creamer. Drizzle over the top of casserole. Serve warm.
- Feel free to use any flavor coffee creamer or substitute milk or nondairy milk.
- You know this is done when it's no longer wet looking and a knife comes out hot from the center.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 40mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 1846IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg