7 Layer Pizza Dip
7 Layer Pizza Dip is an easy hot cheesy dip recipe that is even better than pizza!! There are 7 layers of cheese, sauce, and toppings that will be the HIT of your party.
Servings 12 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 6 ounces sliced olives
- 1/4 cup green pepper diced
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together cream cheese, herbs and spices, and parmesan cheese using a hand mixer in a large bowl. Spread cream cheese mixture in the bottom of a 9” pie plate.
Top with pizza sauce, both cheeses, pepperoni, olives, and green peppers.
Bake until hot and the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Serve hot with chips or crackers.
Serving: 1/12 recipe | Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 488mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g