Creamy Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Salad
An Easy Creamy Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Salad is the perfect lunch or dinner for summer. Grilled chicken is mixed with a creamy parmesan garlic dressing for the perfect combination of mediterranean flavors.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 8 -10 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds Signature Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 bottle 12 fluid ounces/355 ml Signature SELECT Garlic Parmesan Vinaigarette
- 12 ounces 340g Signature SELECT Farfalle pasta
- 1 cup from a 6.5 ounce can Signature SELECT Sliced Black Olives
- 1 can 13.75 ounces Signature Kitchens Quartered Artichokes
- 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Cook the chicken:
Place the chicken (about 3 breasts) in a large gallon size zip top bag. Add about 1/2 the bottle of vinaigrette. Seal the bag and marinate for at least 1 hour.
Preheat grill to medium hot (about 350°F). Grill chicken until it reads 165°F internal temperature using an instant read thermometer (about 15-20 minutes).
Let chicken rest at least 15 minutes before slicing and adding to pasta salad. If desired, chicken can be made up to 2 days ahead and stored in the refrigerator.
Make the pasta salad:
Cook pasta according to package directions, cooking 1-2 minutes less than instructed (about 10-12 minutes). Drain then cool.
Place pasta, olives, tomatoes, artichokes, and parmesan in a large bowl. Add cooled diced chicken. Add desired amount of dressing and toss to coat.
Serve immediately or store up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 1205mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g