Jul 12

Over 100 Milkshake Recipes

Over 100 Milkshake Recipes!

In the heat of summer, nothing is better than a nice cold milkshake. If you love milkshakes as much as I do, you need this collection of over 100 Milkshake Recipes. Which one will you try first??

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

18 Responses to “Over 100 Milkshake Recipes”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on July 12, 2014 at 3:57 am (#)

On the heels of Milkshake week, this is a PERFECT post! I’d like to taste-test one of each :) Thanks for including my Cake Batter and my Strawberry Pineapple! Pinned :)

2. Danielle @ Chits and Chats and Chocolate posted on July 12, 2014 at 5:59 am (#)

Yay! This is absolutely perfect! I had oral surgery yesterday, so I’ll be making tons of milkshakes over the week, and I’m sure this post will be a life saver!

3. Tieghan posted on July 12, 2014 at 6:18 am (#)

There are milkshakes everywhere this week! I think I know what I am doing today! :)

4. How to Philosophize with Cake posted on July 12, 2014 at 7:24 am (#)

Love this! i am so trying that cookie dough milkshake. :)

5. Lyuba@willcookforsmiles posted on July 12, 2014 at 1:24 pm (#)

Oh my heaven!! This really is milkshake heaven!
    Thank you so much for including me :)

6. Mary Frances posted on July 12, 2014 at 2:22 pm (#)

Can I have every single one?! All of them sound so amazing! Cold, creamy, and all so creative! Great round up Dorothy!

7. Amy @ Amy's Healthy Baking posted on July 12, 2014 at 2:38 pm (#)

With how hot it’s supposed to be this weekend, I want to drink them all!!

8. Laurie F. posted on July 12, 2014 at 8:20 pm (#)

I am going to try your strawberry Jamba Juice copycat recipe – yum, and saving $! Thank you!

• Dorothy Kern replied on July 13th, 2014 at 7:08 am

Enjoy Laurie! It seriously tasted like the Jamba one at a fraction of the price – and calories!

9. Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) posted on July 13, 2014 at 6:15 am (#)

You and I are the same person. I just finished up a post of amazing milkshakes for Parade and you know I included you. I just love you to bits my girl. Thank you so much for including my recipes!

10. Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice posted on July 13, 2014 at 8:40 am (#)

Wow, I love this round-up! I think I want to try about 99 of them! :)

11. Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet posted on July 13, 2014 at 10:46 am (#)

Loving this roundup, Dorothy! So many fantastic milkshake ideas! Pinned!
    Thanks so much for including me!

12. Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking posted on July 13, 2014 at 1:32 pm (#)

So many options! Milkshakes have been everywhere this week and so far I have resisted, but this post has hammered that last nail in the proverbial coffin! I see visions of milkshake induced double cardio next week!

13. Chelsea posted on July 13, 2014 at 1:56 pm (#)

Best round-up ever! Wish I had about ten of these right now :) Hope you are having a great weekend Dorothy!

14. Rebecca {foodie with family} posted on July 14, 2014 at 5:17 pm (#)

Aw, Dorothy! Thanks for including my Toasted Marshmallow & Chocolate S’mores Milkshake, Coffee Milkshake, and Double Chocolate Malted Guinness Shake! I can’t wait to shake up all these other shakes! #ShakesForever!

15. Julianne @ Beyond Frosting posted on July 14, 2014 at 9:43 pm (#)

Thanks for including my Bourbon S’mores Milkshake!

17. Pingback: 100 Delicious Milkshake Recipes - Find Fun Art Projects to Do at Home and Arts and Crafts Ideas | Find Fun Art Projects to Do at Home and Arts and Crafts Ideas