Jul 12

Over 100 Milkshake Recipes

Over 100 Milkshake Recipes!

In the heat of summer, nothing is better than a nice cold milkshake. If you love milkshakes as much as I do, you need this collection of over 100 Milkshake Recipes. Which one will you try first??

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

Comments

comments

21 comments on “Over 100 Milkshake Recipes

1. On the heels of Milkshake week, this is a PERFECT post! I’d like to taste-test one of each :) Thanks for including my Cake Batter and my Strawberry Pineapple! Pinned :)

2. Yay! This is absolutely perfect! I had oral surgery yesterday, so I’ll be making tons of milkshakes over the week, and I’m sure this post will be a life saver!

3. There are milkshakes everywhere this week! I think I know what I am doing today! :)

4. Love this! i am so trying that cookie dough milkshake. :)

5. Oh my heaven!! This really is milkshake heaven!
    Thank you so much for including me :)

6. Can I have every single one?! All of them sound so amazing! Cold, creamy, and all so creative! Great round up Dorothy!

7. With how hot it’s supposed to be this weekend, I want to drink them all!!

8. I am going to try your strawberry Jamba Juice copycat recipe – yum, and saving $! Thank you!

• Dorothy Kern replied on July 13th, 2014 at 7:08 am

Enjoy Laurie! It seriously tasted like the Jamba one at a fraction of the price – and calories!

9. You and I are the same person. I just finished up a post of amazing milkshakes for Parade and you know I included you. I just love you to bits my girl. Thank you so much for including my recipes!

10. Wow, I love this round-up! I think I want to try about 99 of them! :)

11. Loving this roundup, Dorothy! So many fantastic milkshake ideas! Pinned!
    Thanks so much for including me!

12. So many options! Milkshakes have been everywhere this week and so far I have resisted, but this post has hammered that last nail in the proverbial coffin! I see visions of milkshake induced double cardio next week!

13. Best round-up ever! Wish I had about ten of these right now :) Hope you are having a great weekend Dorothy!

14. Aw, Dorothy! Thanks for including my Toasted Marshmallow & Chocolate S’mores Milkshake, Coffee Milkshake, and Double Chocolate Malted Guinness Shake! I can’t wait to shake up all these other shakes! #ShakesForever!

15. Thanks for including my Bourbon S’mores Milkshake!

17. Pingback: 100 Delicious Milkshake Recipes - Find Fun Art Projects to Do at Home and Arts and Crafts Ideas | Find Fun Art Projects to Do at Home and Arts and Crafts Ideas

18. Pingback: 100+Delicious Milkshake Recipes | alldiyrecipes.com