Jun 14

Over 80 Road Trip Snacks!

Over 80 Road Trip Snacks, Breakfast, and Treats for your summer vacation!

Summer is upon us and that means…road trips! We always go on lots of trips each summer, and 99% of the time we drive. This year we’re driving all the way to Palm Springs (it’s about 8 hours; that’s long when you have a 9 year old). Add in all the trips to Grandma and Papa’s and we’ll be spending lots of hours in the car.

Since we can’t go for more than an hour drive without needing a snack, I always pack tons of them. Usually I fill bags and coolers with grocery store snacks, but this year I want to save a little money and make my own. Granola bars, protein bites, muffins, breakfasts, snack mixes, cookies…this list of Road Trip Snacks has it all.

If you’re going on a road trip, you need these recipes! Find some that you love and enjoy them on your trip. Maybe eating them will stop the “are we there yeeeeeeet?” for 5 minutes…

Enjoy!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

What will you make??

18 Responses to “Over 80 Road Trip Snacks!”

1. Librarian Lavender posted on June 14, 2014 at 4:29 am (#)

Amazing snacks! For me it’s road trip time next month, so I will definitely save these!

2. tahnycooks posted on June 14, 2014 at 5:45 am (#)

I have no road trip in mind…..BUT, that is clearly not going to stop me to make these snacks! Great round-up of fantastic recipes!

3. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on June 14, 2014 at 9:05 am (#)

Thanks for including my Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Granola Bars and there are so many great snacks here. I could make a meal out of snacks :) Pinned! And we need to do a road trip, well, a meet up and stay put trip :)

4. Amy @Very Culinary posted on June 14, 2014 at 9:06 am (#)

AWE.SOME.

5. Ashton posted on June 14, 2014 at 11:49 am (#)

Super creative idea! Thanks for linking to me :)

6. Emily @ Life on Food posted on June 14, 2014 at 12:29 pm (#)

Road trips are the best. Always good to have snacks on hand though. I always like to munch in the car. Lovin’ this big list!

7. Betsy | JavaCupcake.com posted on June 14, 2014 at 1:01 pm (#)

Excellent round up! We’re heading on a road trip to Paris then the Northern Coast of France in about 10 days… I’m so making some of these for the car ride!!!!

8. Jen @ Yummy Healthy Easy posted on June 14, 2014 at 7:12 pm (#)

I’m driving to Arizona (a 6 hour drive) with all 4 of my boys by myself the week after next. Yeah, this list will definitely come in handy, as food bribery TOTALLY works, lol! Thanks for including me, Dorothy!

9. Laurie F. posted on June 14, 2014 at 7:48 pm (#)

Cookie pretzels and ginger snaps and blueberry orange muffins, oh my! Just in time for our road trip next week!

10. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on June 14, 2014 at 8:14 pm (#)

Such a FUN roundup! Love all these great ideas! Thanks so much for including me :)

11. Wendy posted on June 14, 2014 at 8:49 pm (#)

These recipes are great for all of by upcoming summer road trips,Dorothy! I find that on a long trip I go back and forth craving sweet then salty then sweet again. The sweet and salty pretzel mix would take care of all cravings at once! I love the variety of granola bars you have here. I think Chelsea’s Cinnamon Brown Sugar will be first on my list.

12. Connie | URBAN BAKES posted on June 14, 2014 at 10:31 pm (#)

Thanks for including my biscotti’s!! There’s so much here I would definitely make for a road trip. Speaking of trips, I’ll be traveling soon to South America so this list will be handy. Thanks again :)

13. sue/the view from great island posted on June 15, 2014 at 7:46 am (#)

Wow, this makes me want to jump in the car! Thanks for including me :)

14. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on June 15, 2014 at 8:15 am (#)

WOW! What an amazing collection of yummy snacks, Dorothy! This will certainly come in handy for all those summer get-aways. Thank you so much for including my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bites!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

15. Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent posted on June 15, 2014 at 6:43 pm (#)

Snacks for a road trip are a must. Love all these ideas. Thanks for sharing.

16. Becca from ItsYummi! posted on June 16, 2014 at 11:11 am (#)

Oh my goodness, what an awesome collection of goodies! Now I HAVE to plan a road trip! :)
    Thanks so much for sharing my recipe with your readers!

18. Amy @ Amy's Healthy Baking posted on June 17, 2014 at 2:53 pm (#)

Thank you so much for including my Chocolate Chip Brownie & Oat Bars! :) I hope you, Mel and Jordan have fun (or at least bearable, for a kid) road trips this summer. Be sure to stop by Cindy’s on your way down I-80 for a grilled cinnamon roll breakfast! ;)