Apr 04

Over 90 Carrot Cake Recipes

Carrot cake is good. Carrot cake turned into other desserts? Is almost better.

If you need a new recipe for the flavor of the season, you’re in the right place today!

Over 90 Carrot Cake Recipes | crazyforcrust.com

We’ve collected over 90 ways to eat carrot cake. Which is good, because it has carrots in it. That means it’s (1) good for you and (2) counts as breakfast.

Find something new today!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

This collection was compiled by:
jen bio

Find Jen:
Yummy Healthy Easy | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram

Thanks for reading!

19 Responses to “Over 90 Carrot Cake Recipes”

1. Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness posted on April 4, 2014 at 7:52 pm (#)

Oh man, SO much carrot cake goodness! Thanks so much for including me!

2. Wendy posted on April 4, 2014 at 8:04 pm (#)

I have never been a big carrot cake enthusiast (though this round-up has me re-evaluating) but carrot cake is my daughter’s very favorite! She has requested something carrot cake for her birthday next month and something carrot to celebrate her first half marathon this week. Thank you for the delicious possibilities!

3. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on April 4, 2014 at 8:29 pm (#)

Thanks for including my Soft and Chewy Spiced Carrot Cake Cookies & Carrot Cake Loaf with Cream Cheese Frosting, Jen & Dorothy! I love love love carrot cake in any form and this post is right up my alley! pinned of course

4. Amy @ Amy's Healthy Baking posted on April 4, 2014 at 9:59 pm (#)

Ohhh my gosh… I seriously cannot get enough carrot cake these days. How did you two lovely ladies know that?? I’m obsessed, and this gorgeous collection has made my craving spiral out of control! Just in time for Easter. ;) Thanks for including my Carrot Cake Scones, Jen & Dorothy!!

5. Betsy | JavaCupcake.com posted on April 5, 2014 at 5:02 am (#)

What an excellent round up of delicious carrot flavored yummies! Thanks for including my cookies! xoxo

6. Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama posted on April 5, 2014 at 5:19 am (#)

Oh wow! This is seriously a carrot cake gold mine! YUM! :) Thank you so much for including me in this- pinned & sharing!

7. Mary Frances posted on April 5, 2014 at 6:28 am (#)

Whoa, carrot cake overload! Who knew you could have your cake and eat it too in so many ways?! This is one delicious round up!

8. Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking posted on April 5, 2014 at 8:58 am (#)

OMG! I just died and went to carrot cake heaven! Your carrot cake ice cream cake looks ridiculous! Must…resist…

9. Carole @The Sweet Chick posted on April 5, 2014 at 9:17 am (#)

Looks like I have a lot of baking to do. These look delicious. Thanks for including my cookies.

10. Kathy posted on April 5, 2014 at 9:23 am (#)

Carrot cake is one of my favorite cakes! Pinning to keep this on hand!

11. Pingback: Bites of Life (#9) | Noble Pig

12. Mari posted on April 5, 2014 at 5:01 pm (#)

Omg yes love mr some Carrot treats!!! Great share :)

13. Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips posted on April 5, 2014 at 6:03 pm (#)

I’ll take one of each!!

14. Amy @Very Culinary posted on April 6, 2014 at 8:10 am (#)

Carrot Cake FTW. Want it aaaaalllllllll – and I’ve made your cake roll before… TWICE. Love love love.

15. Renee's Kitchen Adventures posted on April 6, 2014 at 9:15 am (#)

What a fantastic round up of great carrot cake recipes! thanks for including my carrot cake oatmeal recipe!

16. Julie @ This Gal Cooks posted on April 7, 2014 at 8:02 pm (#)

Yes, please! All of these look fantastic, Jen and Dorothy!

18. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on April 10, 2014 at 8:48 pm (#)

Super mega ultra LOVE this roundup because well, tis the season! Thanks for the linky love, ladies! Pinned :D