Apr 26

Over 130 Brunch Ideas

Over 130 Ideas for Brunch Recipes at crazyforcrust.com

I love breakfast food: coffee cake, muffins, cinnamon rolls, danish. I’d eat them all day if I could, which is why this round-up is PERFECT for me.

If you love brunch, this collection is perfect for you too! Especially if you’re making brunch for Mother’s Day…or if someone is making it for you. Send them the link and give them some ideas!

{Plus, each blog you visit has a ton more ideas…surf around the sites, you might find some other amazing breakfast and brunch ideas!}

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

This collection was compiled by:
jen bio

Find Jen:
Yummy Healthy Easy | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram

Thanks for reading!

12 Responses to “Over 130 Brunch Ideas”

1. Amy @Very Culinary posted on April 26, 2014 at 7:25 am (#)

Awe.Some. Brunch for breakfast, lunch, or dinner I say!

2. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on April 26, 2014 at 8:13 am (#)

Thanks for including my Salted Caramel Sticky Buns & French Toast with Peanut Butter Maple Syrup! Brunch and these types of recipes are my total faves, want one of each! pinned

3. Lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on April 26, 2014 at 11:42 am (#)

Yummmm!!! Brunch is my favorite!! Thanks for including me Jen and Dorothy!

4. Monica posted on April 26, 2014 at 12:10 pm (#)

I wish we could make brunch a legitimate meal of every single day. What a dizzying (in a very good way), delicious array of ideas. Love it!

5. Mary Frances posted on April 26, 2014 at 1:20 pm (#)

Brunch should be a requirement because it honestly has the best foods! Muffins, egg recipes, french toast casseroles, mmm, I love it all!

6. Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking posted on April 26, 2014 at 2:04 pm (#)

Mmmmm Brunch makes me happy! When else is it perfectly acceptable to eat dessert for breakfast? Cinnamon rolls!!!!!! Amazing collection of ideas! I just don’t even know where to start!

7. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on April 26, 2014 at 3:36 pm (#)

I think brunch is my favorite meal of the day. You get away with eating almost anything!! Fabulous collection … and thank you for including a couple of my creations!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

8. Amy @ Amy's Healthy Baking posted on April 26, 2014 at 8:16 pm (#)

Brunch (and dessert) is my favorite meal of the day! My parents and I are actually heading out to brunch tomorrow, and I am SO excited. We’re either going to our favorite restaurant (best blueberry coffee cake you’ll ever, ever try) or a fancy country club gourmet buffet brunch (waffles + mini pies = need I say more?). Still, making brunch at home is a lot less expensive, and there are plenty of yummy ideas here!

9. Lyuba@willcookforsmiles posted on April 27, 2014 at 7:32 am (#)

These are all perfect ideas for Mother’s day brunch…or any other brunch!
    Thank you for including my recipes, Jen and Dorothy!

10. Crystal posted on April 27, 2014 at 7:22 pm (#)

My mouth is watering from all these amazing recipes!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

11. Julianne @ Beyond Frosting posted on April 28, 2014 at 10:05 pm (#)

Brunch is my favorite meal because I can eat breakfast, lunch and dessert all in one sitting! Thanks for including me!

12. Lynne @ 365 Days of Baking & More posted on May 5, 2014 at 11:37 am (#)

Dorothy, thanks for including me! I am absolutely drooling over all these wonderful recipes! Great selection!!