Feb 15

Over 50 Turtle Recipes

If you love Turtles, this is the recipe collection for you! There are over 50 Turtle Recipes to choose from, so get looking!

50 Turtle Recipes | crazyforcrust.com | It's a collection of caramel, pecans, and chocolate galore!

Today is my mom’s birthday! Okay, on three. One, two, three…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOROTHY’S MOM!

As I mentioned in my Turtle Brownie post the other day, my mom loooooooooves Turtles. She covets the caramel + pecan + chocolate flavor. So, for her birthday, I’m doing a whole round-up of her favorite flavor! (Well, one of them, she has lots of favorites. Makes each birthday round-up easier.)

Ready for some drooling? Good! I’ve collected over 50 recipes that scream caramel, pecan, and chocolate. Enjoy!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

12 Responses to “Over 50 Turtle Recipes”

1. Ashton posted on February 15, 2014 at 6:25 am (#)

OMG. That pie in the top of the collage just looks amazing!!! I’m dying over that one alone! There are so many great recipes to choose from here, good call! And Happy Birthday to your mom :)

• Mom replied on February 15th, 2014 at 6:52 am

Thanks, Ashton.

2. Mom posted on February 15, 2014 at 6:53 am (#)

Wow, this is great. Now you can go through the list and make them all for me!!! Ha, just kidding. See you soon.

4. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on February 15, 2014 at 9:57 am (#)

Loving all these yummy turtle recipes! Thanks so much for including me :) Happy Birthday Dorothy’s mom!!

5. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet posted on February 15, 2014 at 10:43 am (#)

Today is my mom’s birthday too!!! YAY! She shares your moms love of anything turtle!! Happy Birthday Dorothy’s Mom!

• Dorothy Kern replied on February 15th, 2014 at 11:41 am

Another Feb 15? Wow, June must be a really good month. ;) Happy birthday to her!

6. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on February 15, 2014 at 3:22 pm (#)

Happy, happy birthday to Mom!! Thank you so much for including my Insanely Delicious Turtle Cookies in her celebration! Now I’m off to figure out which of these amazing turtle recipes to make next. :-)

7. Amy posted on February 15, 2014 at 3:58 pm (#)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DOROTHY’S MOM!!! :D And Dorothy, you’re so sweet to do a round-up in honor of her. I hope you and your family have a wonderful day celebrating with lots of delicious turtle brownies and other yummy desserts!

8. Amy @Very Culinary posted on February 16, 2014 at 7:33 am (#)

Your mom has awesome taste – how can anyone resist caramel, chocolate, and nuts??? I want everything, including my pie again. Thanks for including me!!

9. Donna @The Slow Roasted Italian posted on February 17, 2014 at 8:13 pm (#)

These look amazing! I love love love turtles! Thanks for including us (twice). <3

10. Lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on March 3, 2014 at 6:19 am (#)

Yumm!! Thanks for including me!!