Feb 08

Over 100 Truffle Recipes

Over 100 Truffle Recipes perfect for any holiday at crazyforcrust.com

What’s the perfect gift to give on Valentine’s Day (or any holiday)? Truffles! And not just a chocolate one either – there are so many different versions out there your head might explode a little.

Come find the perfect truffle for your sweetheart (or for your next holiday platter) in this list of over 100 truffle recipes!

Hate dipping truffles? I know, me too. Come check out my video on how to dip truffles without crying.

In the meantime, drool your way through the list below!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

carrie bio 2

Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

Thanks for reading!

This post may be linked to all of these parties.

19 Responses to “Over 100 Truffle Recipes”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on February 8, 2014 at 4:38 am (#)

Thanks for linking my No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles! Great roundup! Pinned :)

2. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on February 8, 2014 at 5:33 am (#)

Oh my yum! This is one incredibly delicious round-up! Thank you so much for including my Funfetti Cake Ball Truffles, Dorothy and Carrie.
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

3. Amy @Very Culinary posted on February 8, 2014 at 7:21 am (#)

OMG. I want all the truffles!

4. Mom posted on February 8, 2014 at 7:25 am (#)

Wow, these look great!

5. Judy @Savoring Today posted on February 8, 2014 at 1:20 pm (#)

Just perfect right before Valentine’s Day! Thanks for including our truffles too!

6. Amy posted on February 8, 2014 at 3:23 pm (#)

If I wasn’t excited about Valentine’s Day already, I’m definitely in the chocolate truffle spirit after this round-up! These all look phenomenal, but I still think your tutorial on how to dip them perfectly is my favorite Dorothy. :) Now, if only I could sample one of everything!…

7. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on February 8, 2014 at 5:18 pm (#)

Thanks for linking up some of my brownie bombs and truffles, Carrie & Dot! Who can resist an adorable, poppable truffle?! Not I!

8. michael posted on February 8, 2014 at 5:54 pm (#)

Oh my gosh!!! That’s a lot of different truffles! I have no idea how to choose just a couple, I guess I will need to make all of these to find out which ones I like the most! :-) Great post Dorothy!!

9. Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent posted on February 8, 2014 at 8:01 pm (#)

Loving all of these recipes. Thanks for sharing :)

10. Karen @ The Food Charlatan posted on February 8, 2014 at 10:31 pm (#)

I’m loving this! There can never be too many truffles. I’m totally eying those thin mint cookie dough ones from Something Swanky. Yum!

11. Laurie F. posted on February 8, 2014 at 11:25 pm (#)

I still need to try those delicious looking maple walnut truffles. Thanks for the post!

12. Julianne @ Beyond Frosting posted on February 9, 2014 at 5:43 pm (#)

Thanks for including me! Although I am not good at dipping truffles, there are some amazing recipes here!

13. Lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on February 9, 2014 at 6:55 pm (#)

YUMMY! This is such an amazing list, there are so many that I want to try! Thanks for including me Carrie & Dorothy!

14. Lorraine @ Cookin' For the Seven Dwarfs posted on February 9, 2014 at 10:39 pm (#)

Oh…my…word! So many great recipes! Wow! Thank you so much for including me in the list!! <3

15. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on February 10, 2014 at 2:22 pm (#)

Sooo many fabulous truffle recipes!! Thanks so much for including me!

16. Pingback: Today's Obsession: 296 Chocolate Recipes | Lady and the Blog