get new recipes in your email box:

Feb 08

Over 100 Truffle Recipes

Over 100 Truffle Recipes perfect for any holiday at crazyforcrust.com

What’s the perfect gift to give on Valentine’s Day (or any holiday)? Truffles! And not just a chocolate one either – there are so many different versions out there your head might explode a little.

Come find the perfect truffle for your sweetheart (or for your next holiday platter) in this list of over 100 truffle recipes!

Hate dipping truffles? I know, me too. Come check out my video on how to dip truffles without crying.

In the meantime, drool your way through the list below!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

carrie bio 2

Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

Thanks for reading!

This post may be linked to all of these parties.

23 comments on “Over 100 Truffle Recipes

1. Thanks for linking my No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles! Great roundup! Pinned 🙂

2. Oh my yum! This is one incredibly delicious round-up! Thank you so much for including my Funfetti Cake Ball Truffles, Dorothy and Carrie.
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

3. Wow, these look great!

4. Just perfect right before Valentine’s Day! Thanks for including our truffles too!

5. If I wasn’t excited about Valentine’s Day already, I’m definitely in the chocolate truffle spirit after this round-up! These all look phenomenal, but I still think your tutorial on how to dip them perfectly is my favorite Dorothy. 🙂 Now, if only I could sample one of everything!…

6. Thanks for linking up some of my brownie bombs and truffles, Carrie & Dot! Who can resist an adorable, poppable truffle?! Not I!

7. Oh my gosh!!! That’s a lot of different truffles! I have no idea how to choose just a couple, I guess I will need to make all of these to find out which ones I like the most! 🙂 Great post Dorothy!!

8. Loving all of these recipes. Thanks for sharing 🙂

9. I’m loving this! There can never be too many truffles. I’m totally eying those thin mint cookie dough ones from Something Swanky. Yum!

10. I still need to try those delicious looking maple walnut truffles. Thanks for the post!

11. Thanks for including me! Although I am not good at dipping truffles, there are some amazing recipes here!

12. YUMMY! This is such an amazing list, there are so many that I want to try! Thanks for including me Carrie & Dorothy!

13. Oh…my…word! So many great recipes! Wow! Thank you so much for including me in the list!! <3

14. Sooo many fabulous truffle recipes!! Thanks so much for including me!

15. Pingback: Today's Obsession: 296 Chocolate Recipes | Lady and the Blog

16. Pingback: May Holidays | Holiday Favorites

17. Pingback: 100+ Truffles Must Make Recipes

18. Pingback: Christmas Cookie and Candy Recipes

19. Hello! Thanks for sharing so many truffle recipes! I’m planning to get some started for Valentine’s Day.  Are Ghirardelli candy making & dipping wafers suitable or stick to the 3 you suggested?  Thanks so much!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 10th, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Yes – Ghiradelli is totally acceptable! They’ll taste better too. And you can also use the baking chocolate bars if you don’t have melts lying around.

20. Thanks so much! Your video tutorial was LIFE CHANGING!!!!  I feel like an expert dipper thanks to you!