Jan 18

Over 90 Skinny Desserts

If you’re still hanging in there with your resolutions then you’re probably totally jonesing for a cooking right now, am I right?

Don’t reach for that bag of store-bought cookies! Instead, stick to your guns and satisfy your sweet tooth with a treat that’s just a little bit better. Pick from this list of over 90 Skinny Desserts to find something to stop that craving but not break your diet!

Over 90 Skinny Desserts at crazyforcrust.com

I hope you can find something sweet!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

jen bio

Find Jen:
Yummy Healthy Easy | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

This post may be linked to all of these parties.

11 Responses to “Over 90 Skinny Desserts”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on January 18, 2014 at 4:21 am (#)

Thanks Jen & Dorothy for linking my Healthy Fudgy Brownie Bites & Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Miracle Cookies. Having all these skinny options is awesome! Great roundup!

2. Emily @ Life on Food posted on January 18, 2014 at 12:06 pm (#)

No resolutions here but that doesn’t mean I don’t want a healthy dessert. To me that means twice as many :)

3. Amy posted on January 18, 2014 at 2:02 pm (#)

What a lovely collection! So perfect for January when everyone is concentrating on eating a little healthier. Lots of recipe inspiration for me too! ;)

4. Stephanie @ Back For Seconds posted on January 18, 2014 at 2:15 pm (#)

90 recipes?! Way to go, Jen!! These all look fabulous. Thank for including a few of mine :)

5. Linda posted on January 18, 2014 at 5:04 pm (#)

These look great, Jen, but I have to admit I will be glad when the word “skinny” is not applied to all the recipes (say February?). HA They may be great recipes that aren’t really that skinny but the word is getting old. HA

Thanks for some amazing ones to try!!

6. Marti posted on January 19, 2014 at 6:46 am (#)

Since these are skinny…does that mean if I eat them they will make me skinny?! HA! I wished!! :)

Marti

7. Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) posted on January 19, 2014 at 7:58 am (#)

Wow these are all stunning! In love!

8. Amicia Rai posted on January 19, 2014 at 8:07 am (#)

Ahhhh I have such a sweet tooth! Thanks for all the lovely recipes! :D

9. Laurie F. posted on January 19, 2014 at 9:20 am (#)

That easy lemon ice cream seems like a perfect light ending to a gourmet dinner!

10. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner posted on January 19, 2014 at 2:05 pm (#)

Jen and Dorothy, I love the skinny choices here! Thanks for including my raspberry shooters – Pinned!

11. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on January 22, 2014 at 6:46 pm (#)

Thank you Dorothy and Jen, for featuring my skinny recipes! Who knew skinny recipes could look so TASTY?! And indulgent!? Meow!! ;)