Jan 08

Over 100 Skinny Breakfast Ideas

No matter what you’re doing about diet  you MUST have breakfast! Since it’s the most important meal of the day, here are over 100 ways you can get a healthier breakfast…and still have a little chocolate too.

Over 100 Skinny Breakfast Ideas | crazyforcrust.com

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so you need to be eating it, especially if you’re trying to lose a few pounds. But breakfast doesn’t have to be boring – you can still enjoy some of the regular flavors you love if the recipes are slimmed down – even chocolate!

Here are over 100 skinny breakfast ideas to get your morning off to the right start!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

jen bio

Find Jen:
Yummy Healthy Easy | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

Thanks for reading!

This post may be linked to all of these parties.

32 Responses to “Over 100 Skinny Breakfast Ideas”

1. Trish posted on January 8, 2014 at 3:45 pm (#)

Thanks for all the ideas! I’ve been trying REALLY hard to be healthier with breakfast choices so this will help :)

2. Mary Frances posted on January 8, 2014 at 3:52 pm (#)

WOW. I did not know breakfast could be so amazing. I live for breakfast, like, it is the whole reason I go to bed! (ok, maybe not completely … it is the whole reason I get up!) Thanks for all the ideas!

3. Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness posted on January 8, 2014 at 4:01 pm (#)

I eat oatmeal every single day for breakfast and I have been thinking that it is time to switch ‘er up!
    Thanks for all of these! Such great ideas!

4. michael posted on January 8, 2014 at 4:13 pm (#)

Lot’s of great breakfast ideas, thank you ;-)

5. Gina posted on January 8, 2014 at 4:15 pm (#)

LOVE this & I was so excited to see Jen here today. I love her too!!

6. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on January 8, 2014 at 4:48 pm (#)

Such a fabulous collection of breakfast ideas! Thanks so much for including me!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 8th, 2014 at 6:33 pm

Of course my friend! <3

7. Lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on January 8, 2014 at 4:59 pm (#)

These are amazing breakfast ideas! Thanks for including me Jen and Dorothy!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 8th, 2014 at 6:33 pm

Thanks Lisa!!

8. Amy posted on January 8, 2014 at 5:26 pm (#)

So many sweet ideas — love them all! And thank you so much Dorothy (and Jen!) for including my M&M Scones!! And to put them in the collage too… I feel famous! You’re the best!! :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 8th, 2014 at 6:33 pm

I hope that was okay, probably should have asked… :) Your blog is a great one to pick through for all sorts of skinny recipes!

• Amy replied on January 8th, 2014 at 7:57 pm

TOTALLY okay Dorothy — I’m honored!! :D :D I need to keep my recipes skinny… I have no self-control when it comes to sweets!

9. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on January 8, 2014 at 5:38 pm (#)

Thanks Jen & Dorothy for featuring my 5-Minute Microwave Apple Cinnamon Crumble For One & my Pumpkin Spice Granola. This is a great roundup and for me, I like to snack on breakfasty things all day, and it’s great these are skinny :) For all that snacking. Pinned

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 8th, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Thanks for the pin Averie! <3

10. Cate @ Chez CateyLou posted on January 8, 2014 at 5:55 pm (#)

I love all of these ideas!!! I can never have enough skinny recipes

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 8th, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Thanks Cate!

11. Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts posted on January 8, 2014 at 8:24 pm (#)

What a great round up. I always struggle with different breakfast ideas. Thanks for including some of mine!

12. Amy @Very Culinary posted on January 8, 2014 at 8:45 pm (#)

Oh wow. I want everything. I’m in some amazing company – thanks for including me!

13. Crystal posted on January 8, 2014 at 9:49 pm (#)

Awesome recipes!! Thanks so much!! I pinned them :)

14. Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff posted on January 9, 2014 at 5:53 am (#)

I’ve been in a breakfast rut … thanks for so many new ideas … time to change it up!

15. Shawn @ I Wash You Dry posted on January 9, 2014 at 7:27 am (#)

Love all of these! Now I’m hungry for breakfast!

16. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on January 9, 2014 at 10:42 am (#)

This list makes me hungry!!!

17. Tanya posted on January 9, 2014 at 12:30 pm (#)

Skinny pancakes?!?!?! I know what I’m making this weekend :)

18. Erin | The Emerging Foodie posted on January 9, 2014 at 1:24 pm (#)

Dorothy, this is brilliant! I could eat yummy breakfast foods all day every day so a huge list of skinny recipes is FANTASTIC. Pinning!

19. Pingback: Over 100 Skinny Breakfast Ideas – HONEY

20. Christi @ Love From The Oven posted on January 13, 2014 at 5:25 pm (#)

Oh my word, I want to make them ALL! I love, love, love breakfast recipes and if they can be skinny??? Um, winning in my book!!! :) Great collection, thanks for including Love From The Oven!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 14th, 2014 at 6:34 am

You’re welcome! :)

21. small bedroom ideas posted on January 14, 2014 at 12:36 am (#)

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for house

23. Cambria posted on January 18, 2014 at 6:51 pm (#)

Great suggestions! Definitely going to be trying all of these!

24. Colette posted on January 23, 2014 at 1:35 pm (#)

Some lovely ideas! Makes a change from porridge!

25. deer hunter 2014 hack tool posted on August 26, 2014 at 9:17 pm (#)

Excellent blog here! Also your website so much up very fast!
    What web host are you the use of? Can I get your associate link in your host?
    I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol