Dec 31

Have a safe and happy New Year!

Happy New Year Printable | crazyforcrust.com

{Click for a printable image.}

Well, tonight we are ending 2013. I feel like it just started! This year has been intense, crazy, and a little insane. It’s been a really good year…and a really bad one too.

Personally, I’m glad it’s over. 2013 was tainted with pain and loss, and I hope that 2014 can bring a fresh and happy new start.

Business-wise, 2013 totally rocked. This blog of mine became, what feels like, a living, breathing thing. And it’s all thanks to you, my readers. Without you I wouldn’t have hit numbers I never thought I would. I wouldn’t have attained goals I never thought I could reach. So thank you, thank you for your continued support of Crazy for Crust!

2014 is going to be a good year: for business and for personal. I’m excited for what’s to come over the next 12 months and I’m super excited to take you along for the ride.

Thank you again for everything you’ve done, all the reading and comments, the pins, the tweets, the Facebook likes and shares, the emails. I appreciate each and every one more than you know.

Be safe tonight. Kiss your loved ones at midnight (or, if you’re me…9pm when the ball drops on the east coast) and ring in the New Year in a good way. Happy New Year!

See you next year!

30 Responses to “Have a safe and happy New Year!”

1. Sherry posted on December 31, 2013 at 5:17 am (#)

I just wanted to thank you for all the delicious recipes you have shared. I’m so happy that I found your blog.
    Happy New Year and many more!

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 31st, 2013 at 6:57 am

Thank you so much Sherry!

2. Mary. posted on December 31, 2013 at 5:39 am (#)

Have a safe, and happy nerw year! You have the best recipes, online….thank you!

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 31st, 2013 at 6:57 am

Thank you Mary!

3. Tanya posted on December 31, 2013 at 7:55 am (#)

Have a Happy new year!! I hope you have something really fun planned.

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 31st, 2013 at 2:41 pm

We do. No kid so we’re going to be all adventurous…make guacamole, change into PJs and watch movies until we fall asleep, lol!! :)

4. Melissa posted on December 31, 2013 at 8:39 am (#)

Dorothy, thank YOU for all the recipes, the interaction, and the fun writing! I can’t remember how I came across your blog but I’m so glad I did! Happy 2014 :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 31st, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Thank you melissa! You too!!

5. Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff posted on December 31, 2013 at 9:24 am (#)

Happy New Year … a little early ;) Thank you for everything! Happy 2014!!!

6. Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent posted on December 31, 2013 at 10:11 am (#)

Happy New Years!

7. Emily @ Life on Food posted on December 31, 2013 at 4:16 pm (#)

Happy Happy New Year! Wishing to the best in the year to come.

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 1st, 2014 at 7:03 am

You too Emily! Happy New Year!

8. Susan @ Flavors by four posted on December 31, 2013 at 4:29 pm (#)

Happy 2014! You have the best recipes. I can’t wait for the new year to start either.

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 1st, 2014 at 7:03 am

Thanks Susan! Happy New Year!

9. Heather @ French Press posted on December 31, 2013 at 4:34 pm (#)

Happy New Year Dorothy!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 1st, 2014 at 7:03 am

You too Heather!

10. Mom posted on December 31, 2013 at 5:55 pm (#)

Happy New Year! Let’s eat our weight in desserts made from Crazy for Crust in 2014.

xoxo,
    Mom

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 1st, 2014 at 7:03 am

YES! Already started…

11. Linda posted on December 31, 2013 at 7:16 pm (#)

I’m with the others. Don’t remember how I got here but even for the short time I have followed your site it has been a pleasure and I’ve gotten some great new recipes…some tried, some still to try. Looking forward to 2014 and a whole year of visiting your site and having fun reading the blogs and naturally making the recipes!!! Thanks, Dorothy. Happy New Year!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 1st, 2014 at 7:03 am

Thank you so much Linda!! I’m so appreciative of you! :) Happy New Year!

12. Lin posted on December 31, 2013 at 8:14 pm (#)

This year has ended up with me finding your blog. I thoroughly enjoy it and look forward to it for many years to come. Happy New Year to you and your family!
    ~xxoo~

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 1st, 2014 at 7:02 am

Thanks Lin! And Happy New Year to you and yours as well! :)

13. Nancy posted on December 31, 2013 at 11:00 pm (#)

Your recipes are the best. Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 1st, 2014 at 7:02 am

Thank you Nancy! Happy New Year to you!

14. Wendy | Around My Family Table posted on January 1, 2014 at 12:38 pm (#)

Wishing the best in 2014!

15. Colleen posted on January 1, 2014 at 3:54 pm (#)

I wanted to let you know that I look forward to reading your blog each and every week. You have such great recipes and I enjoy reading about your personal life. I can’t wait to see your recipes for 2014 because I know they will be fantastic!!
    Happy New Year!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 1st, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Thank you so much Colleen! That means so much to me! Happy New Year!!

16. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie posted on January 2, 2014 at 3:45 pm (#)

Happy new year, Dorothy! :)

17. Amy posted on January 5, 2014 at 3:19 pm (#)

So happy for you Dorothy!! I seriously cannot WAIT until your cookbook comes out (and you better believe I’m going to beg for your autograph!). Praying for you and your family that 2014 is a little happier, smoother, and easier!

P.S. We celebrate with the East Coast too — one of my favorite traditions! ;)

18. Pingback: Have a safe and happy New Year! – HONEY