Dec 21

Over 70 Cinnamon Roll Recipes

Cinnamon Rolls are the perfect holiday breakfast!

Over 70 Cinnamon Roll Recipes! | crazyforcrust.com

I love cinnamon rolls! If I had my way, I’d serve them at every holiday. If you still need breakfast inspiration, check out this list of over 70 Cinnamon Roll Recipes!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

carrie bio 2

Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

This post may be linked to all of these parties.

14 Responses to “Over 70 Cinnamon Roll Recipes”

1. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on December 21, 2013 at 5:35 am (#)

OMG, my stomach just growled, no joke!!! What an awesome collection, thanks for including me :)

2. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on December 21, 2013 at 6:56 am (#)

Thanks Carrie & Dorothy for including 2 of my rolls – the Nutella Cinnamon Rolls with Vanilla Glaze in #1 and the Overnight Buttermilk Soft and Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls in #33. I appreciate it! I love cinn rolls and seriously, this post is my idea of soft and fluffy heaven! Pinned!

3. Kathy posted on December 21, 2013 at 7:04 am (#)

I love cinnamon rolls! I enjoy making them for a crowd and seeing everyone enjoy them! So much fun!

4. Julianne @ Beyond Frosting posted on December 21, 2013 at 7:13 am (#)

Now this is a round up! LOVE the idea. I make my great grandma’s cinnamon rolls every Christmas morning!

5. Mom posted on December 21, 2013 at 7:41 am (#)

Mind officially blown…including drool running down my chin.

6. sally @ sallys baking addiction posted on December 21, 2013 at 2:56 pm (#)

So many amazing cinnamon roll recipes, Carrie and Dorothy! I don’t know which one looks best. Umm, can I take one of each please!? Thank you for including mine!

7. Brianna posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:25 pm (#)

This is amazing! I’ve been craving cinnamon rolls so I may have to pick one or two to try.

8. Liz @Life Made Sweet posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:40 pm (#)

Did I see a Smore’s Cinnamon Roll in there somewhere!?! OMG! Fabulous list! I can’t ever get enough cinnamon rolls! The smell of them baking makes me swoon!

9. Erin | The Emerging Foodie posted on December 21, 2013 at 5:02 pm (#)

Uh, yes please! This post is setting us all up to be drooling at our computers! Love it, though. :)

10. Gloria // Simply Gloria posted on December 21, 2013 at 6:09 pm (#)

I’m going to be in line right up next to Sally… I’ll just take one of each too, please. Any kind of cinnamon roll is my true weakness! What an amazing collection you gathered up for all of us readers, Carrie! Thank you for including mine in this lovely bunch of talented cinnamon roll bakers!

11. Leigh Anne Wilkes @YourHomebasedMom posted on December 22, 2013 at 8:10 am (#)

Wow – what an amazing collection of cinnamon rolls!! I adore a warm cinnamon roll. thanks for including my 60 minute cinnamon roll recipe.

12. Gerry @ Foodness Gracious posted on December 22, 2013 at 11:13 pm (#)

So glad I found this as I’m planning to make these for Christmas morning!

13. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner posted on December 25, 2013 at 8:16 pm (#)

Lovely round-up Carrie and Dorothy – thanks for including mine… Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

14. Pingback: Quick Cinnamon Rolls {small batch} - Crazy for Crust