Dec 18

Over 100 Peppermint Recipes

Perfect for Christmas, this list of over 100 Peppermint Recipes will give you some new ideas!

Over 100 Peppermint Recipes at crazyforcrust.com

If you love peppermint as much as I do this list will be your BFF. Find something new for your holiday baking this week!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

jen bio

Find Jen:
Yummy Healthy Easy | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

This post may be linked to all of these parties.

15 Responses to “Over 100 Peppermint Recipes”

1. Lisa @ Wine & Gluea posted on December 18, 2013 at 4:25 pm (#)

Thanks for all the love Dorothy & Jen!!

2. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on December 18, 2013 at 6:46 pm (#)

Thanks Jen & Dorothy for linking up my Creme de Menthe Bars. I appreciate it! Pinned to bhg board :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 19th, 2013 at 6:57 am

Thank you for the awesome pin!! :)

3. Erin | The Law Student's Wife posted on December 18, 2013 at 7:12 pm (#)

Thanks so much for including my dark chocolate mint chip cookies! You are the best :)

4. Cathy@LemonTreeDwelling posted on December 18, 2013 at 7:22 pm (#)

Delicious round-up, ladies!! Pinning!!

5. Julianne @ Beyond Frosting posted on December 18, 2013 at 8:51 pm (#)

Thanks for including me! These are the best types of roundups. I sadly opened my last bag of Andes Peppermint chips tonight- I am making the Peppermint Chocolate Lasagna for our holiday party tomorrow! Sad to see the peppermint go.

6. Kathy posted on December 19, 2013 at 5:57 am (#)

What a great list! I love chocolate and peppermint!

7. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking posted on December 19, 2013 at 8:30 am (#)

Wow! What an amazing assortment of peppermint holiday goodies, I love it!

8. Kristin posted on December 19, 2013 at 2:49 pm (#)

I let myself click on exactly ONE of these links. No need for more…the trend of the last few years has been “PEPPERMINT!” at Christmas. I can’t quit it.

9. Wendy posted on December 19, 2013 at 5:19 pm (#)

What a delicious round up! I think I am going to need a whole pinterest board just for Chocolate Peppermint! I like this combination year round, so I am stocking up on chips and recipes now! :)

10. Pingback: 100+ Delicious Peppermint Recipes - DIY & Crafts For Moms

11. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on December 20, 2013 at 2:58 pm (#)

So many AMAZING recipes here! Thanks so much for including me :)

12. Melissa posted on December 21, 2013 at 10:30 am (#)

Love this list Dorothy :) I’m addicted to peppermint this year. Sharing your link with other weekend bakers!

13. Pingback: Fantastic peppermint recipes for the holidays or anytime | Creative Home Ideas