Dec 31

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday where we are going to ring in the New Year with sugar!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! And that you are gearing up for your New Year’s Eve celebration. Be safe, ya’ hear? Me? I’ll be celebrating with New York on TV here in California and then snoozing in my bed. I’m old, what can I say? ;)

Let’s talk features!

Rainbow Petal Cake by Bird on a Cake. This is SO gorgeous! I heart rainbows.

Hot Chocolate Floats by shaken together. Such a genius idea! I can’t wait to try it with all sorts of flavors.

White Chocolate Raspberry Oreo Truffles {Santa Hats!} by Lemon Tree Dwelling. Most adorable things I’ve ever seen!

Peanut Butter Blossom Rice Krispie Treats by Mallow and Co. Have you been to Mallow and Co.? If you haven’t you’re missing out – it’s a site that’s ALL krispie treats! {Aimee…I’m looking at you!}

peanut butter pretzels 011

Candy Coated Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels by Happier Than A Pig In Mud. They are so pretty and OMG yum!

Thank you to all who linked the week before Christmas! I’ve tweeted and pinned lots of the links! And the features have been pinned, and will be shared on Facebook over the next few days.

Have a safe and Happy New Year! Let’s celebrate with a party!

20 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Mindy posted on December 31, 2012 at 5:15 pm (#)

The last time I was awake to see the ball drop, I was getting engaged. I was officially too old after that. We will be partaking in champagne at my sister’s this evening though, and that’s really all I care about. Ha!
    See ya next year!

2. Pingback: Reader Recipe Favorites of 2012

3. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on December 31, 2012 at 7:02 pm (#)

Happy New Year, Dorothy!!!!! I’m old right along with ya! :-)
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

4. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on December 31, 2012 at 7:55 pm (#)

Thanks a bunch for the feature, Dorothy! It isn’t even 11:00 yet, and I’m headed to bed. My neighbors will probably wake me up by shooting off fireworks, though! Happy New Year!

5. Cathy @ Lemon Tree Dwelling posted on December 31, 2012 at 8:33 pm (#)

Happy New Year Dorothy! Thanks so much for featuring my Santa Hats…I appreciate it! Hope you have a great start to this new year – I’ll be back soon! :)

6. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on December 31, 2012 at 8:43 pm (#)

Thanks for the party. I hope you have a great 2013! See ya in the new year!

7. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life posted on January 1, 2013 at 12:32 am (#)

I am all for ringing in the New Year sugar style!!! And seriously a site with all rice krispies? That sounds awesome!!! Have a wonderful New Year Dorothy!!!

• crazyforcrust replied on January 2nd, 2013 at 10:11 am

YES! It’s a whole site. SO gooooooood! Happy New Year!

8. keri @ shaken together posted on January 1, 2013 at 3:03 am (#)

Happy New Year Dorothy – I was in bed before the ball even dropped, so I’m with you ;) Thanks for featuring my hot chocolate floats!!

9. tanya posted on January 1, 2013 at 6:48 am (#)

Happy New Year Dorothy! Thanks for hosting!

10. Lori Who Needs A Cape? posted on January 1, 2013 at 8:57 am (#)

Thanks for the nice party! Happy New years from the women of Who Needs A Cape?.

11. Kristin posted on January 1, 2013 at 10:35 am (#)

I want someone to make ME that rainbow cake. Gorgeous!

• crazyforcrust replied on January 2nd, 2013 at 10:09 am

Me too! Mine would never look that pretty, lol.

12. Pingback: Trendy & Healthy New Year’s Eve Party Snacks (be the life of the party – literally!)

13. Summer @ Mallow and Co posted on January 1, 2013 at 6:59 pm (#)

Ah thanks for featuring me Dorothy! I love this roundup, it’s so fun :)

• crazyforcrust replied on January 2nd, 2013 at 7:37 am

You’re welcome Summer! Happy New Year!

14. Pingback: Cannoli Roulade

15. Kate | Food Babbles posted on January 1, 2013 at 7:05 pm (#)

I’m in love with that rainbow petal cake!!! I think I’m going to make it for my oldest daughter’s birthday this month. Wow!

• crazyforcrust replied on January 2nd, 2013 at 7:30 am

I know, it’s gorgeous isn’t it???

16. LIzy b posted on January 2, 2013 at 8:39 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting! This is my first official party of 2013! So glad to be back in the bloggy world!