Dec 03

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday, where sugar is the main event!

Before we start the party, I want to give a shout out to a fabulous photographer here in the Sacramento area (well, Rocklin/Roseville if you know where that is). Kellie from Kirkpatrick Photography did our family photos last weekend and they are fabulous! If you are looking to get some photos done for Christmas or just because, go check her out. Take a look at some of the awesome shots she got:

{I think I need to get Mel a shotgun. ;)}

{I’m not sharing the 3 of us…because, well. It’s my Christmas card and I haven’t sent them yet!}

I know she’s running some specials through December 31, 2012 and you can get some awesome photos for very affordable prices. You can also find her on Facebook. Tell her I said hello! :)

Now, onto the features!

Peppermint Fudge by Shugary Sweets

Peppermint Crumble Bars by Something Swanky

Better Than Cookie Dough Cheeseball by White Lights on Wednesday

Nutty Coconut Caramels by The Kitchen Prep

Nutella Oatmeal Lace Cookies by Half Baked Harvest

And the most clicked sweet was (and I’m sooo not surprised by this because I got a mouthful of dust when I licked my screen before I remembered they weren’t actually on it, just a mere photo):

Chocolate Chip and Chunk Cookies by Averie Cooks

Thank you everyone for linking last week! All the features will be shared on my Facebook wall today and (also, many other of your links!) were pinned. If you see something you like, please be sure to click through to them and pin from the original source. Thank you!

Have a wonderful week and happy linking!

46 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Back For Seconds posted on December 3, 2012 at 4:05 pm (#)

Oh my word! Your pictures are gorgeous!! Jordan is so pretty (is it weird I want her top?) and you and Mel look fab! You’re such a hottie!
    Thanks for the sugar fest!

2. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on December 3, 2012 at 4:28 pm (#)

Beautiful pics!! I am praying that we get at least one good shot of the whole family when we do ours on Sunday. Miracles can happen! :0)

Thanks for throwing an awesome party!

3. Alana posted on December 3, 2012 at 4:32 pm (#)

What beautiful family pictures and delicious looking features. Thanks for hosting!

4. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on December 3, 2012 at 4:33 pm (#)

Dorothy thanks for linking up my cookies and glad to hear they were a popular one on your site! I would love to have one of my own cookies right about now…they’re long gone though. Sniff!

Thanks for running your awesome Sweet Tuesdays. I had quite a few people stop by and say they found me from here….so thanks for hosting this :)

5. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on December 3, 2012 at 4:33 pm (#)

And P.S. Your family portraits are gorgeous! I am so bad…it’s been AGES since we had that done. And I totally have to do that!

6. Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats posted on December 3, 2012 at 4:53 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting again! Lovely pics…can’t wait to see the main event :)

7. Trish @ Mom On Timeout posted on December 3, 2012 at 4:59 pm (#)

I love how your pictures turned out beautiful! I can’t wait to see the family shot :) Thanks for the great party Dorothy!

8. tanya posted on December 3, 2012 at 5:13 pm (#)

Those pictures are wonderful!!! Christmas card worthy for sure! Can’t wait to see the family picture! Your daughter is so adorable!!! Thanks for hosting today, have a great week!

9. Alyssa posted on December 3, 2012 at 5:16 pm (#)

Your pictures look great, I’m sure your family picture looks just as great! Thanks for hosting!

10. sally @ sallys baking addiction posted on December 3, 2012 at 5:33 pm (#)

Dorothy, what lovely photos! Thank you so much for hosting – it’s always fun to see people click over from Crazy Fro Crust – and and not to mention, click around these parts for inspiration! :)

11. keri @ shaken together posted on December 3, 2012 at 5:46 pm (#)

LOVE your pictures!! Too funny, I shared our family photos tonight, too!! Thanks for the sweet party :)

12. The Pastry Chef posted on December 3, 2012 at 5:47 pm (#)

Great pictures and beautiful family! Thanks for posting the pics and hosting a great party. I couldn’t get your button to show up (just came up a blank square) so I did a text link – thanks.

13. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life posted on December 3, 2012 at 6:19 pm (#)

What gorgeous pictures…I can’t wait to see the family shot:-) I had to laugh at you licking your computer screen because those cookies totally were making me do the same thing! Thanks for hosting the fun party!!!

14. Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts posted on December 3, 2012 at 6:23 pm (#)

My first time linking up! Love the line up from last week, so many great treats!

15. Becca @ Crumbs and Chaos posted on December 3, 2012 at 6:26 pm (#)

Your pictures are beautiful, Dorothy! Thanks for hosting, have a great week!

16. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on December 3, 2012 at 6:56 pm (#)

Ohhhhhh, gorgeous pix, Dorothy!!! I think you better order that shotgun ASAP!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

17. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on December 3, 2012 at 6:59 pm (#)

Your pictures look wonderful!
    Thanks for the party, Dorothy. Have a great week!

18. Heather @French Press posted on December 3, 2012 at 7:02 pm (#)

I ♥ those pictures! Jordan is such a cutie

thanks so much for hosting each week

19. Lyuba @willcookforsmiles posted on December 3, 2012 at 7:37 pm (#)

Thank you for your sweet party, girl!

20. The Witch's Kitchen posted on December 3, 2012 at 7:54 pm (#)

Need to try out some of those for sure!

21. Pingback: Gingerbread Scones

22. Pingback: Peppermint Cream Brownie Pie with Truvia® + Giveaway!

23. Tumbleweed Contessa posted on December 3, 2012 at 10:12 pm (#)

Lovely pictures! Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

24. Carolina HeartStrings posted on December 4, 2012 at 3:28 am (#)

What great pictures! Thanks for sharing them. We linked up a yummy chocolate cookie today!!!!

25. Raquel @ Organized Island posted on December 4, 2012 at 5:51 am (#)

Love your photos Dorothy! Thanks so much for the party!

26. Liz posted on December 4, 2012 at 6:18 am (#)

Thanks for hosting the party Dorothy! Nice pics too…it reminds me that I need to get mine done too! :)

27. Joan@Chocolateandmore posted on December 4, 2012 at 6:24 am (#)

Dorothy, your photos are wonderful, if only I lived a little closer, think Kellie would travel 2000 miles for a photo shoot? Great features I love all the holiday treats everyone is making, and since it’s just photos, no fat pants required to look and drool! Thanks for the party as always!

28. sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more posted on December 4, 2012 at 6:52 am (#)

oh I have always wanted to do pictures, but then I know how I always make crazy faces and hubby always has his eyes closed and the kiddo well he hates his braces right now, so I will live through you LOL.

29. mrs. williams posted on December 4, 2012 at 7:36 am (#)

You guys are so cute :) He’s def going to need a shotgun.

30. Dianna posted on December 4, 2012 at 8:26 am (#)

Your family is absolutely beautiful! I think there is more sweetness in those pictures than in all the treats in your post. :) Thanks so much for sharing my Nutty Coconut Caramels!

31. Sue (munchkin munchies) posted on December 4, 2012 at 9:04 am (#)

Beautiful family! Thanks for hosting!

32. Stephanie @ Macaroni and Cheesecake posted on December 4, 2012 at 11:04 am (#)

Those pictures look great!

33. michelle posted on December 4, 2012 at 12:55 pm (#)

your photos came out great!

34. Meg @ Sweet Twist posted on December 4, 2012 at 1:38 pm (#)

Aww.. great photos. Jordan is such a doll. So pretty.

35. Tieghan posted on December 4, 2012 at 8:00 pm (#)

Thanks for featuring my Nutella Lace Cookies and thanks fo hosting a great party!

• crazyforcrust replied on December 5th, 2012 at 1:28 pm

You’re welcome! Thanks for linking!

36. andi posted on December 5, 2012 at 7:41 am (#)

Dorothy your pictures are beautiful, I am sharing gingerbread cupcakes that are so good…Have a great week Andi

37. Pingback: Peppermint Hot Chocolate with Steamed Almond Milk (dairy-free & sugar-free)

38. Lisa {Sweet 2 Eat Baking} posted on December 5, 2012 at 4:15 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting sweetness. Such beautiful photos of a beautiful family. You guys are so photogenic.

Drool-licious features too.

39. Brenda posted on December 5, 2012 at 9:38 pm (#)

Thank you for hosting another great party!

40. Loretta | A Finn In The Kitchen posted on December 6, 2012 at 9:40 pm (#)

I was *almost too late to the party, but thanks for hosting!

41. shannon posted on December 10, 2012 at 2:47 pm (#)

Your pictures are beautiful :)

42. Pingback: Cinnamon Crescent Rolls - Julie's Eats & Treats