Nov 26

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday, where I’m still full from my weekend of binge eating.

I mean, that’s kind of what Thanksgiving is about, besides all the thankfulness. Eating. Lots. Of. Food.

Who am I kidding? It’s what the entire month of December is about, right? Now that Christmas is on the horizon, I’m all about cookies, fudge, candy, and bark.

Bring on the fat pants, people! The sugar is here to stay for awhile. ;)

Thanks for coming to the party every week. I’m super thankful for ALL OF YOU. Now, let’s talk features!

Mamaw Pie {Layers of Fabulousness} by I Should Be Mopping The Floor {I want to bury my face in it.}

Black Bottom Butterscotch Cookies by Something Swanky {I am in looooove with butterscotch.}

Molasses Triple Chocolate Cookies by Averie Cooks {And even more than butterscotch? Molasses.}

Chocolate Shortbread with Pumpkin Malt Balls by Pint Sized Baker {I need to find those malt balls, like, STAT!}

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by Mrs. Schwartz’s Kitchen {I’m seriously drooling over these!}

And, the most clicked treat was…

Cookie Butter by Morning NooNight {Homemade Biscoff!! Attention Canada/England/Rest of the World who doesn’t have Biscoff…here’s your newest favorite recipe!}

Whew, what a sugar rush. I’m seriously hungry for dessert right now, and it’s only 7am.

#storyofmylife

Let’s party!

Remember, SWEETS only! I will pin and share the featured links and their photos on my Facebook Page next Tuesday!

Thanks for linking up each week, you make my heart happy. :)

Ready, set,….LINK!

24 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on November 26, 2012 at 4:03 pm (#)

I’m drooling over those pumpkin cinn rolls, too! WOW they look so good!

Thanks for the linky love and mention about my cookies – glad you like molasses as much as I do!

2. Veronica posted on November 26, 2012 at 4:27 pm (#)

Most viewed link? Woo hoo! Thank you everyone! Glad to know I’m not the only cookie butter addict out there! Happy sweet Tuesday! :) thanks for the fun linky party Dorothy!

3. Trish @ Mom On Timeout posted on November 26, 2012 at 4:40 pm (#)

Why am I always linking up at your party when I’m hungry??? Makes me want to get baking! Thanks so much for hosting Dorothy!

4. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life posted on November 26, 2012 at 5:12 pm (#)

So not a good idea to be looking at tons of sweets when starting a new diet;-( Curse my sweet tooth for letting me get this far gone that I have to remove all sweets for a while…great month to do it too! LOL! Thanks for the great party!!! I am officially drooling!!

5. tanya posted on November 26, 2012 at 5:15 pm (#)

Yep, I think I stuff myself from Halloween straight until January 2! I really wish I could eat these yummy features! Thanks for the party!

6. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on November 26, 2012 at 5:25 pm (#)

Yup, I stuffed myself silly, too. Oh well … there’s always NEXT month for a diet! :-)
    Thanks so much for hosting, Dorothy!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

7. Back For Seconds posted on November 26, 2012 at 5:31 pm (#)

Wow! So much YUM this week. I need those cinnamon rolls. Now!
    Thanks for hosting :)

8. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on November 26, 2012 at 5:33 pm (#)

UGH, I curse you Tuesday! So much drooling and stomach growling! But I love all the inspiration :)

9. Nicole posted on November 26, 2012 at 5:39 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting the party! Have a beautiful week :)

10. kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor posted on November 26, 2012 at 5:59 pm (#)

Dorothy, thank you BUNCHES for including my Mamaw Pie in this round up!! I am honored to be among such YUMMINESS!! Have a wonderful week!
    {HUGS},
    kristi

11. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on November 26, 2012 at 6:10 pm (#)

Thanks Dorothy! I’ll look for more of the Pumpkin Spice Malt Balls for ya!
    Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

12. Anita posted on November 26, 2012 at 6:49 pm (#)

Yummy features! Thank you for hosting, Dorothy!

13. Joan@Chocolateandmore posted on November 26, 2012 at 7:11 pm (#)

Of course it’s fat pants season! They keep you warmer anyway. Thanks for hosting, have a great week!

14. Heather @French Press posted on November 26, 2012 at 7:53 pm (#)

today especially I need a good party:) thanks so much for hosting each week

15. Lyuba @willcookforsmiles posted on November 26, 2012 at 8:21 pm (#)

Thank you so much for hosting, Dear Dorothy! Have an awesome week!

16. Melissa @ The Alchemist posted on November 26, 2012 at 9:19 pm (#)

Thanks so much for hosting! Happy Holidays!

Melissa @ The Alchemist

17. Winnie posted on November 26, 2012 at 10:25 pm (#)

Mouth-watering features!
    Thanks for another party

18. Krysten posted on November 27, 2012 at 5:51 am (#)

Thanks for featuring my Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls! :) Have an awesome week!

19. Pingback: Peguine Family Cupcakes

20. Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips posted on November 27, 2012 at 7:33 am (#)

So happy to rejoin Crazy Sweet Tuesday – just posted my first sweet treat since getting back into the blogging world!

21. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on November 27, 2012 at 8:52 am (#)

I’ll take one of everything, please!

22. Hollie posted on November 27, 2012 at 11:49 am (#)

Thank you for hosting!

23. Lisa {Sweet 2 Eat Baking} posted on November 27, 2012 at 1:27 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting Dorothy. I got all excited when I saw the Biscoff recipe but then I saw you need Biscoff cookies to make them. The only Lotus biscuits we get here are the caramelised ones which are heavenly. I guess I’ll make caremalised cookie butter instead! :)

Thanks for hosting.

24. Michelle posted on November 30, 2012 at 4:53 pm (#)

Woohoo! I made it :) Awesome feature this week Dorothy! Thanks for hosting a fun party each week.
    Have a great weekend :)