Nov 19

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Hello everyone! Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday where it’s your turn to show me some sugar!

Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I’m getting there. I’m not hosting…but I am bringing dessert. We also have some family in town this week, and Jordan’s off school. Plus, I’ve finally gotten into the Christmas shopping spirit. Watch out credit cards!

Before we start the party, I want to tell you that you can find me over at the King’s Hawaiian Blog today. You know King’s Hawaiian, right? Those people that make the best bread ever?

Well, I took the bread and made granola bars. You’re welcome. Go check them out!

Let’s get started!

The features for this week are totally getting me in the mood for Christmas treat giving.

Vanilla Nougat Candy Bar Bars by Kitchen Meets Girl

Peanut Butter Cup Surprise Brownies by Glossy Blonde

Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Cake by Shugary Sweets

Fried Candy Pecans by Chocolate, Chocolate, and More

Fluffernutter Cereal Treats by Eat Cake for Dinner

Cookie Butter Truffles by Pint Sized Baker

And the most clicked treat was…

Honey Banana Cake by The Velvet Moon Baker

All the features have been pinned and will be shared on Facebook throughout the day. Please, if you want to pin one of these fab treats, head to their site to do it. Thank you!

Thank you all for linking last week! Y’all rock, like, a lot. I cannot express enough how much it means to me that you all come here each week. :)

Ready to get the party started? Yay!

Remember…SWEET, sugary, cavity-worthy treats only! :)

Ready, set…link!

34 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on November 19, 2012 at 4:09 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting, and the chocolate peppermint LOVE!

• crazyforcrust replied on November 19th, 2012 at 4:34 pm

You’re welcome! :)

2. Pingback: Christmas Morning Egg Nog Muffins

3. Pingback: Triple Chip Revel Bars

4. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on November 19, 2012 at 4:16 pm (#)

I’m wondering how you can possibly decide which pie to make for Thanksgiving, when you have sooo many awesome recipes! Your family made a good choice when they assigned you to make dessert! ;0) Happy Turkey Day!

• crazyforcrust replied on November 19th, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Aw, thanks Robin. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

5. Jenn posted on November 19, 2012 at 4:31 pm (#)

Thanks for the feature love!

6. tanya posted on November 19, 2012 at 5:15 pm (#)

Yep, I’m getting in the mood for Christmas too! Bought two gifts and going to decorate tomorrow! Plus Christmas baking is in full swing! Have some more ideas to try after today’s features!

7. Pingback: Hot Chocolate Santa Hat Brownies

8. Kitty posted on November 19, 2012 at 5:43 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy, what yummy features!! Thanks for hosting and Happy Thanksgiving!!

9. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life posted on November 19, 2012 at 6:37 pm (#)

I love Sugar Tuesdays…so many great things always get shared here!!! Have you made your dessert list for Thursday yet? I’ve got 2 things that I am taking to dinner. Have a great week and a happy Thanksgiving with your family!

10. sally @ sallys baking addiction posted on November 19, 2012 at 6:52 pm (#)

Dorothy! Thank you for hosting this week (and every week!!!) I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving this week with your family :)

11. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on November 19, 2012 at 7:21 pm (#)

Thanks so much for featuring my Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter Truffles! Awesome! I’ll add your button to the post! I hope that you and the family have a wonderful Thanksgiving together! Since we have already had ours, I’ll be relaxing and enjoying some yummy Chinese food!

12. Back For Seconds posted on November 19, 2012 at 7:26 pm (#)

Granola bars out of Hawaiian bread? I’m intrigued! Thanks for the party!!

13. Heather @French Press posted on November 19, 2012 at 7:31 pm (#)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Dorothy – and thanks so much for the party:)

14. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner posted on November 19, 2012 at 8:12 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

15. Lyuba @willcookforsmiles posted on November 19, 2012 at 8:36 pm (#)

Thank you so much for the party, Dorothy! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

16. Stella B's Kitchen posted on November 19, 2012 at 8:40 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

17. Emily ~SoDomesticated~ posted on November 19, 2012 at 8:46 pm (#)

All these goodies look so yummy!

18. TRISHA posted on November 19, 2012 at 8:47 pm (#)

Thanks for a great party!! Happy Thanksgiving

19. Sarah E. posted on November 20, 2012 at 4:47 am (#)

Thank you for hosting – love the new look of the inlinkz

20. Lara posted on November 20, 2012 at 5:07 am (#)

Thanks for hosting lady :) Have a great Thanksgiving!!

21. Pingback: Pumpkin Eggnog Chai

22. Pingback: Eggnog Muffins with Gingersnap Streusel

23. Katy@girlgonecountry.com posted on November 20, 2012 at 8:03 am (#)

Thank you for hosting. I shared Oat/Almond Meal Pie Crust. http://www.girlgonecountry.com/recipes-2/oatalmond-meal-crust/

24. Pingback: Thanksgiving Shortbread Cookies (whole grain, sugar-free, naturally colored!)

25. Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl posted on November 20, 2012 at 9:03 am (#)

What? You made granola bars out of bread? I’m off to check that out now–we love King’s Hawaiian bread! And oh my…thanks so much for featuring my candy bar bites! Hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family!

26. Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik posted on November 20, 2012 at 11:07 am (#)

LOVE King’s Hawaiian bread…could almost qualify as dessert. Going to check out your recipe now, thanks!
    And thanks for hosting!

27. Liz posted on November 20, 2012 at 4:41 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting the party Dorothy and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

28. Baking Serendipity posted on November 20, 2012 at 5:53 pm (#)

King’s Hawaiian granola bars!?! You are genius! I don’t even know if I can pick a favorite of the treats that you’ve linked here. Holiday season is definite trouble :)

29. Niki posted on November 21, 2012 at 7:45 am (#)

Thank you so much for featuring me this week!!! xo Niki

30. Vera posted on November 23, 2012 at 1:05 pm (#)

Uoah! This is awesome link party! I’m in for the next week also! I’ve lunched my first party today! Just Desserts! Please if you like sweet recipes be my guest! I hope you also you like my Penguin Cupcakes! There are lot of great recipes and I will share some on my Pinterest also!

31. Pingback: White Chocolate Mousse in Phyllo Cups ~ A quick and easy dessert. | Sweet Southern Blue

32. Pingback: Oat/Almond Meal Pie Crust - The Suburban Girl Gone Country