Oct 22

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday, were we’re smack in the middle of Online BlogCon! An oh, my, heck it’s blowing my mind out of the water. This post barely got written, I want to spend all my time on Facebook!

First off, let me tell you all how grateful I am that you come and read my blog and share your sugar. Seriously, this is the best job I’ve ever had and I can’t believe I get to do it. So, thanks.

It’s pouring rain here today (hello, Winter, I’m afraid your friend Fall decided to skip out on us this year!) and all I want to do is eat all these comfort foods.

Let’s talk features!

Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Pie by Inside BruCrew Life.  I mean, it’s brownies in a pie. Genius!

Salted Caramel Squares by Food Babbles. That shortbread and drippy caramel is making my mouth water.

Rolo Pretzel Pumpkin Bites. I love creations like this – stuff you’d never think to pair works!

Chocolate Mousse Pie by Chocolate, Chocolate, and More. Just yum!

Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake by Love Bakes Good Cakes. I need to make a poke cake, methinks.

Candy Corn Berries by WonkyWonderful. How cute are these????

And the most clicked treat was…

Peanut Butter Pumpkins by The Better Baker.  Cute and delicious! I need to make these!

{A little note about Pinterest…please be sure that, if you Pin any of these images, you do it from the original site, not here. I’m still trying to figure out how to disable pinning on my CST and/or feature posts…but I’m working that out. If you have any hints for me, let me know!}

Thanks everyone for partying with me! It really means a lot to me.

Okay, so…let’s start the party!

Happy linking!

34 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on October 22, 2012 at 6:03 pm (#)

Thanks for the feature, doll! Seriously–how did we get so lucky to have THE BEST job in the world? It really is an awesome one and I’m so glad we both do what we do :) and hallelujah to this rain!

2. tanya posted on October 22, 2012 at 6:04 pm (#)

Love all the features! I find myself suddenly very hungry! Thanks for hosting this and BlogCon!

3. Susan posted on October 22, 2012 at 6:09 pm (#)

I want to make everything you featured. It all looks so good! Thanks for hosting.

4. Becca from It's Yummilicious posted on October 22, 2012 at 6:26 pm (#)

Oh my gahhhhh…. so many sweets, so little time!! Thanks for hosting :)

5. Back For Seconds posted on October 22, 2012 at 6:37 pm (#)

It’s rainy here too. Makes me want to stay in jammies all day and eat brownies. Thanks for the party and thanks for all your work on OBC. I am loooooving it!!

6. Kate | Food Babbles posted on October 22, 2012 at 6:44 pm (#)

Hey!! Thanks so much for the feature! Those Salted Caramel Bars are seriously, dangerously good. Thanks again!

7. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on October 22, 2012 at 6:56 pm (#)

Thanks for the party and ALL the stuff that you have been so busy with for BlogCon! I bet it’s been exciting for you to see this baby “grow – up”.
    I hope you are getting some sleep as well :)

8. Kitty posted on October 22, 2012 at 6:59 pm (#)

What yummy, delicious features, Dorothy! Thanks for hosting!

9. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on October 22, 2012 at 7:03 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting Dorothy. you’re doing a great job with OBC!!!!

10. Trish @ Mom On Timeout posted on October 22, 2012 at 7:11 pm (#)

LOVING Online BlogCon – can’t wait to see what’s in store for tomorrow! Thanks so much for hosting Dorothy and I too am thankful that Fall has FINALLY arrived around here!

11. Cynthia L. posted on October 22, 2012 at 7:14 pm (#)

My first time linking with your! Wow, I am impressed by what you have to offer and what everyone is bringing to the party!

12. Pingback: Pumpkin Zucchini Bread | A Cedar Spoon | A Cedar Spoon

13. Heather @French Press posted on October 22, 2012 at 7:31 pm (#)

thank you for all the work you have done for BlogCon – it has been fantastic! thanks for the party as well

14. Joan@Chocolate and More posted on October 22, 2012 at 7:34 pm (#)

Short and sweet, thanks for hosting! Back to blogcon!

15. Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl posted on October 22, 2012 at 7:49 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting, Dorothy! And eek, I know what you mean…barely getting anything done becauseI can’t quit checking Facebook!!

16. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life posted on October 22, 2012 at 10:03 pm (#)

BlogCon is going absolutely awesome…but I knew that it would:-) Thank you so much for sharing my brownie pie and for hosting in the middle of the conference!!!

17. Happier Than A Pig in Mud posted on October 23, 2012 at 2:54 am (#)

Thanks for hosting, love all of the yummy features:@)

18. carolinaheartstrings posted on October 23, 2012 at 3:28 am (#)

Everyone is so wonderfully creative! We linked up a great apple cider donut today.

19. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes posted on October 23, 2012 at 4:14 am (#)

Thank you for hosting and the feature, Dorothy! Enjoy the rest of your week!

20. Pingback: Soft Baked Ginger Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Dip

21. Pingback: Spice Glazed Caramel Apple Scones

22. Jessica@AKitchenAddiction posted on October 23, 2012 at 5:18 am (#)

Thanks for another party Dorothy!

23. Sarah @ Alderberry Hill posted on October 23, 2012 at 6:09 am (#)

I love all the Fall goodies…thanks so much for hosting!

24. Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik posted on October 23, 2012 at 12:08 pm (#)

All of these treats look amazing!! Thanks for hosting!

25. Pingback: Homemade Pumpkin Bagels | Little Kitchen, Big Flavors

26. Michelle posted on October 23, 2012 at 5:03 pm (#)

Dorothy,
    Awesome features this week :) Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great week :)
    Michelle

27. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on October 23, 2012 at 6:17 pm (#)

You ROCK, Dorothy!! You and Ashton are doing a fantastic job with the blog conference!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

28. The Better Baker posted on October 23, 2012 at 8:03 pm (#)

Thank you, thank you Dorothy! What a SWEET surprise to see my peanut butter pumpkins featured. I’m so honored Girl. Thrilled to be a part of CST.

29. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love posted on October 24, 2012 at 9:10 am (#)

Thanks for hosting Dorothy :)

30. Kristy @ Sweet Treats and More posted on October 24, 2012 at 3:51 pm (#)

How in the world do you have time to blog while you’re running the conference too! You are a rock star!!

31. Pingback: Sugar-Free Pumpkin Snack Cake | Crazy for Crust