get new recipes in your email box:

Sep 06

French Silk Pie Ice Cream {I’m a guest today.}

Happy Thursday everyone! I know, bonus post, woo-hoo!

I just wanted to let you know I’m guest posting today for Karen at Trilogy Edibles. Karen needed some extra help this week and I was happy to help, because, well, I love Karen. She’s super nice, her cake decorating skills are awesome, and she married cookies and fudge. What’s not to love?

I made her some ice cream. That has pie in it, of course.

So go on over, say hello, and read about my midnight exploits from back in the day.

{Well, maybe not you mom. You may not want to know what I was doing late at night in high school. Just sayin’.}

Ice cream is just better with crust. Trust me. Go on. You know you want the recipe.

See you tomorrow, and thanks for reading!

{Oh, and I started my series on switching to WordPress. You can read about why I switched and what the heck it all means here.}

22 comments on “French Silk Pie Ice Cream {I’m a guest today.}

1. That’s heavenly! Its a nice privilege to be a guest post poster!

Xo

2. Karen @ Trilogy Edibles Reply

You da bomb!!

3. Oh this looks delish!!!! Love the new look too!

4. Seriously? Dorothy…my friend…..I will be 300 pounds soon if I don’t stop reading your blog! YUMMMY !!! Ok, so maybe we could enter these into WW tools?? whats the point tho right? RIGHT! oh my gosh so many heavenly recipes on here!

ugh

• crazyforcrust replied on September 6th, 2012 at 3:09 pm

I’ve never entered it into WW, but if you use fat-free Cool Whip fat-free sweetened condensed milk, it’s at least almost fat free!! 🙂 And looking is free calories. So is eating while exercising. Right?

• Jackie replied on September 6th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

right!

5. oh my gosh this is delicious. going to check out the recipe now!! 🙂

6. I def. need some of this pie ice cream right now. Right before bed, snuggled up with my grocery list of things to bake this weekend… yes.

• crazyforcrust replied on September 7th, 2012 at 7:13 am

I could go for some too. It disappeared too long ago! 🙂

7. Test comment for comment reply.

• crazyforcrust replied on September 7th, 2012 at 6:20 am

Okay, let’s test comment again. Because this is fun!

8. I think I would love that ice cream. I’m not real fond of ice cream unless it has yummies in it that I can bite into…so yes, I’m already into eating ice cream with crust. You’re such a smarty pants! Off to read
    your ‘other’ post….enjoy a great weekend.

• crazyforcrust replied on September 7th, 2012 at 4:25 pm

LOL, thanks so much! 🙂 You too!

9. My favorite pie in an ice cream – amazing!! Going to check it out now!

10. This looks amazing!! I love pie themed ice cream. Going to check out your post!

• crazyforcrust replied on September 10th, 2012 at 4:48 pm