Sep 06

French Silk Pie Ice Cream {I’m a guest today.}

Happy Thursday everyone! I know, bonus post, woo-hoo!

I just wanted to let you know I’m guest posting today for Karen at Trilogy Edibles. Karen needed some extra help this week and I was happy to help, because, well, I love Karen. She’s super nice, her cake decorating skills are awesome, and she married cookies and fudge. What’s not to love?

I made her some ice cream. That has pie in it, of course.

So go on over, say hello, and read about my midnight exploits from back in the day.

{Well, maybe not you mom. You may not want to know what I was doing late at night in high school. Just sayin’.}

Ice cream is just better with crust. Trust me. Go on. You know you want the recipe.

See you tomorrow, and thanks for reading!

{Oh, and I started my series on switching to WordPress. You can read about why I switched and what the heck it all means here.}

22 Responses to “French Silk Pie Ice Cream {I’m a guest today.}”

1. Kayle (The Cooking Actress) posted on September 6, 2012 at 11:57 am (#)

Oooh! Heading over right now!! :)

2. myric posted on September 6, 2012 at 12:00 pm (#)

That’s heavenly! Its a nice privilege to be a guest post poster!

Xo

3. Karen @ Trilogy Edibles posted on September 6, 2012 at 12:00 pm (#)

You da bomb!!

4. lizy b posted on September 6, 2012 at 12:39 pm (#)

Oh this looks delish!!!! Love the new look too!

5. Jackie posted on September 6, 2012 at 2:04 pm (#)

Seriously? Dorothy…my friend…..I will be 300 pounds soon if I don’t stop reading your blog! YUMMMY !!! Ok, so maybe we could enter these into WW tools?? whats the point tho right? RIGHT! oh my gosh so many heavenly recipes on here!

ugh

• crazyforcrust replied on September 6th, 2012 at 3:09 pm

I’ve never entered it into WW, but if you use fat-free Cool Whip fat-free sweetened condensed milk, it’s at least almost fat free!! :) And looking is free calories. So is eating while exercising. Right?

• Jackie replied on September 6th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

right!

6. what katie's baking posted on September 6, 2012 at 5:38 pm (#)

oh my gosh this is delicious. going to check out the recipe now!! :)

7. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on September 6, 2012 at 9:20 pm (#)

I def. need some of this pie ice cream right now. Right before bed, snuggled up with my grocery list of things to bake this weekend… yes.

• crazyforcrust replied on September 7th, 2012 at 7:13 am

I could go for some too. It disappeared too long ago! :)

8. crazyforcrust posted on September 7, 2012 at 6:19 am (#)

Test comment for comment reply.

• crazyforcrust replied on September 7th, 2012 at 6:20 am

Okay, let’s test comment again. Because this is fun!

9. The Better Baker posted on September 7, 2012 at 11:24 am (#)

I think I would love that ice cream. I’m not real fond of ice cream unless it has yummies in it that I can bite into…so yes, I’m already into eating ice cream with crust. You’re such a smarty pants! Off to read
    your ‘other’ post….enjoy a great weekend.

• crazyforcrust replied on September 7th, 2012 at 4:25 pm

LOL, thanks so much! :) You too!

10. Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts posted on September 8, 2012 at 1:40 pm (#)

My favorite pie in an ice cream – amazing!! Going to check it out now!

11. Katie @ Dip It In Chocolate posted on September 10, 2012 at 8:45 am (#)

This looks amazing!! I love pie themed ice cream. Going to check out your post!

• crazyforcrust replied on September 10th, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Me too. What the heck, I love all ice cream! :)