Aug 02

Funfetti Piewiches

Morning y’all!

I made some Funfetti Piewiches for you. But I’m sharing them over at Hayley’s house, The Domestic Rebel.

Hayley’s taking a little blog-cation this week and she asked me to fill in for her. Of course I said yes!

Have you ever visited Hayley? She’s crazy good. Her treats are to die for (really, I’ve actually eaten them) and she’s a super cool chick. She’s also a a real-life friend of mine.

What is it about funfetti that makes you feel like a kid again? Eating these made me want to paint my nails rainbow and wear a tutu.

{Does that conjure up a visual or what?}

Be sure to go say hi to Hayley and get this recipe. If you like sprinkles and funfetti, you’ll love them. And of course you’ll love them, who doesn’t love sprinkles?

Oh, and don’t forget! I’m co-hosting a Facebook Blog Hop going on now! Go join and find some new friends!

Have a great Thursday!

I link up to all of these fabulous parties each week!

Chef in TrainingTrick or Treat TuesdayCast Party WednesdaySweet Treats ThursdayChic-and-CraftyTastetastic ThursdaySweet Tooth FridayI’m Lovin’ it FridaysSweets for a SaturdayA Well-Seasoned LifeStrut your Stuff Saturday, Weekend Wrap Up Party, Weekend Potluckand all of these too!

16 Responses to “Funfetti Piewiches”

1. sally @ sallys baking addiction posted on August 2, 2012 at 7:25 am (#)

<3 you and Hayley. What a team! Wish I could meet you both in real life! These looks incredible… I am GAGA for sprinkles… glad we have that in common :)

2. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on August 2, 2012 at 7:40 am (#)

Thank you SO much for hosting today! Funfetti piewiches… Mel better watch out because I think you just about won over this little ol’ heart of mine, what with your cocktail mixology, your party-throwing, the guacamole alone, and these adorable sammies. You are the rockingest best friend anyone could ask for! <3

3. Jessica@AKitchenAddiction posted on August 2, 2012 at 8:40 am (#)

Sprinkles are the best! Heading over to get the recipe!

4. Erin posted on August 2, 2012 at 9:07 am (#)

Holy cow! If these are made with pie crust I’m going to burst with joy! Heading on over to check them out!

5. Aimee posted on August 2, 2012 at 10:19 am (#)

Heading over….

6. Jocelyn posted on August 2, 2012 at 12:16 pm (#)

I’m going there now:-) Yay for fun bloggy friends and guest posts!

7. Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl posted on August 2, 2012 at 6:18 pm (#)

You and Hayley in one place is pretty awesome!! I’m loving these pie-wiches!

8. baking.serendipity posted on August 2, 2012 at 6:27 pm (#)

Funfetti just makes me smile :) Love the pie twist on these…headed to check out the recipe now!

9. Dip It In Chocolate posted on August 3, 2012 at 11:39 am (#)

Super cute!

10. whirl + whisk posted on August 5, 2012 at 5:40 am (#)

These are so cute, and I bet they are so yummy! I think I will have to try this out with my little girls

11. Pingback: 40 Non-Cake Funfetti Recipes - Becoming Martha