Oct 11

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

It’s Tuesday again! Time to party, dessert style.

Before we get to the good stuff, I want to say thanks to all of you who have linked up each week. I want you to know I visit every link even if I don’t comment. I’m trying to manage it all better but darn life is getting in the way of my blogging time!

There were so many good recipes this week! I’m seeing lots of pumpkin and I love it. Here are a few of the ones that caught my eye:

Pumpkin Pie Fudge by Family Bites. It’s fudge with a crust! Amazing! This recipe had me dreaming all night long about all the candies I could turn into pie.

Edible Halloween Lights by Lady Behind the Curtain. This is such a creative idea! Food that serves a purpose. Awesome!

Mrs. Ruby Peter’s Caramel Cake by Effie’s Recipe Box. The frosting on this cake made me drool. And it’s so beautiful. (And I love the idea behind Effie’s Recipe Box. If you haven’t checked it out, you should!)

Slow Cooker Applesauce by Simple Girl. I made this applesauce this week (that’s how excited I was about this idea) and it was so good. My daughter loved it. I ate it over ice cream and it was a great dessert treat.

Pumpkin Pull-apart Bread with Buttered Vanilla Glaze by The Farm Girl Recipes. Every single word in that title had me craving this recipe. I have a thing with bread, didn’t you know?

These recipes have all been Pinned and Stumbled. Spread the sweetness!

All photos above belong to their respective blogs. I just swiped them to show off their awesomeness.

If you’ve been featured be sure to grab a button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday tab.

Let’s start the party! I only have a few things to ask of you:

1. Dessert recipes only please! Link to the URL of your post, not your main page.
  2. Grab a button (on the left sidebar) and link back to me in some way.
  3. I’d love if you would follow me in some way. If you’re new here, leave a comment so I can make sure to come say hi.
  4. Click through to some of the other pages and see what everyone else is baking.
Linky will be open through Friday. Be sure to check back next week to see if you’ve been featured!

14 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. The Pastry Chef posted on October 11, 2011 at 7:14 am (#)

Linked up Macadamia Caramel Brownies – I’m already a follower and love your blog!

2. Jade Cahoon posted on October 11, 2011 at 7:18 am (#)

THANK YOU!!! Wow! Such sweet words you have for my blog! :) Effie would be astonished at the awesome response the blog has gotten! Yay! I’m adding your featured button to my sidebar! Hope you have a fantastic week!
    Jade @ Effie’s Recipe Box

3. Julie posted on October 11, 2011 at 7:29 am (#)

Thanks so much for the shoutout on my bread! Hope you get to try it, it’s amazing :)

The Farm Girl

4. Lauren posted on October 11, 2011 at 7:36 am (#)

I’ve submitted a link for Chocolate-Orange Custard. Thanks for hosting!

5. betty posted on October 11, 2011 at 8:44 am (#)
  6. Shaheen posted on October 11, 2011 at 9:44 am (#)

Its my first time here, and I’ve jsut submitted some Sea Salt Chocolate Muffins. Thanks for hosting.

7. Anita Stafford posted on October 11, 2011 at 12:07 pm (#)

Dorothy, I have shared Halloween Cake Pops. Thank you for hosting!

8. Moore or Less Cooking posted on October 11, 2011 at 12:24 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting the party! So many great recipes- Wow! Thanks for coming over for a visit. I added my Easy Maine Chocolate Moose ( Mousse) to your linky party.

Have a great Tuesday!

Nettie

9. NanAppetit posted on October 11, 2011 at 12:34 pm (#)

I love dessert link parties! I’m following you now :)

10. Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage posted on October 11, 2011 at 1:06 pm (#)

Dorothy, thank you for hosting!

11. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on October 11, 2011 at 1:14 pm (#)

Thanks for letting me know about your wonderful Blog! Always fun to find new treats!

12. AndiWinslow posted on October 11, 2011 at 1:18 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy a wonderful blog you have, I joined up and thank you for the invite. I posted Pioneer Woman Pumpkin Muffins /c cream cheese icing……..love in a bite Andi

13. Tina posted on October 12, 2011 at 4:57 pm (#)

Thanks for the invite! I’ve linked up my recipe for Short Stack Cookies :)

14. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust posted on October 12, 2011 at 7:39 pm (#)

@Tina
    Yum! And welcome to the party. :)